Sponsored

Expand Color Options During B&P and charge for it?

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Expand Color Options During B&P and charge for it? 6185E3F7-74B9-48A0-A78B-FF4916714764

I stumbled on this on my way to Starbucks. I have been trying to find any similar vehicles in my area and see how the colors would look on the bronco- let’s be honest, just because a color does not look good on a Sedan does not mean it would not look good on a beast like the bronco. Also, I am one of those who thinks the broncos are more suited for brighter colors because they will showcase all the unique aspects of the design. The current color options from ford are too limited. I understand it’s all about the scale but they can produce smaller quantities with unique colors like these even while they mass produce more classic colors. I would pay to have have this color as part of B&P. What do you think, should they expand the color options and charge for them so we can at least have our preferred color if we are going to be spending +55000 on a truck?

79601427-040F-4A3F-854F-4F33D426CB01.jpeg

DB37C986-1C31-4426-A3EC-D1BB59E68D59.jpeg

E2AB234E-F312-49AA-A3AB-BBD857CC0BD0.jpeg
Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve never heard of Ford allowing a custom color from the factory. I can tell you that Porsche has PTS ( paint to sample ), but it will cost you 10 grand and up depending on what you want painted. I do hope Ford expands the color options before orders are placed. I want my Grabber Blue!

Deleted member 10201

Sponsored

Skmarshall

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 F150, '16 Escape, '19 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I bet we could get at least 25 who want the sage green.

HankG13

Outer Banks
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Subaru WRX, 1990 Mustang LX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I bet we could get at least 25 who want the sage green.
Only problem is they will most likely require them to all be build at the exact same spec.... I would be DOWN for sage green though if they could somehow do that. Interesting idea for sure!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’ve never heard of Ford allowing a custom color from the factory. I can tell you that Porsche has PTS ( paint to sample ), but it will cost you 10 grand and up depending on what you want painted. I do hope Ford expands the color options before orders are placed. I want my Grabber Blue!
You can on the Ford GT but that's a whole different price point lol

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Expand Color Options During B&P and charge for it? E2AB234E-F312-49AA-A3AB-BBD857CC0BD0

I stumbled on this on my way to Starbucks. I have been trying to find any similar vehicles in my area and see how the colors would look on the bronco- let’s be honest, just because a color does not look good on a Sedan does not mean it would not look good on a beast like the bronco. Also, I am one of those who thinks the broncos are more suited for brighter colors because they will showcase all the unique aspects of the design. The current color options from ford are too limited. I understand it’s all about the scale but they can produce smaller quantities with unique colors like these even while they mass produce more classic colors. I would pay to have have this color as part of B&P. What do you think, should they expand the color options and charge for them so we can at least have our preferred color if we are going to be spending +55000 on a truck?

Ford Bronco Expand Color Options During B&P and charge for it? E2AB234E-F312-49AA-A3AB-BBD857CC0BD0

You have to remember all the paint colors they are going to use probably have been tested in tons of conditions and for thousands of hours.

Sponsored

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe not the same configurations (impossible to pull off) because they paint before trim - great idea, a dealer special - Kerbec used to have a Kerbec Blue for Corvettes.

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The dept of forestry used to do sage green,
But they got sick of paying extra for the custom color, then also taking a bath on resale because nobody wanted forestry green

Now they use white vehicles, and that's why we can't have nice things

Deleted member 10201

The Dept of Forestry would be the ideal candidate for the Sasquatch.

HV Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse / Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sage green is a great idea. I would even go for Bullitt green If they offered that.
Sponsored