Factory bumper with a winch or something different???

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I hope they build some slack into the front facing camera so we can move it if we add a bumper with a winch.
I was wondering the same thing, if you put a winch on the front bumper what the Hell happens with the forward facing camera, if it can't be moved it will be Useless 😪

Johnny Mo

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Vehicle Showcase
I was wondering the same thing, if you put a winch on the front bumper what the Hell happens with the forward facing camera, if it can't be moved it will be Useless 😪
Rumors are that it will work with winch, but not necessarily if you get a big bull bar up front. I'm assuming that any Ford authorized performance part will accommodate. Based on what I'm seeing it'll probably be my only FP upgrade - rest of the stuff I'm gonna want to really wait and get something a bit more unique and make it my own less mass produced/ bought it on amazon look.

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
It will allow you verify that your winch is still attached from inside the car ;)

As others have said, supposedly Ford is working on some kind of relocation ability. That will be interesting to see how it works, or not, with the 360 view.

Big Island Bronco 🏄♂️

First Edition
First Name
Big Kahuna
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
I’m going to have a hitch welded to the front bumper so as not to permanently block the front camera and keep my winch stored until needed thus keeping it out of the salt and sand

Advertisement

Advertisement