Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone go watch this video and see Falcons reaction to driving my bronco when it had my fox coilovers and difference in the falcons. Super cool watch

OP
OP
CDawg297!

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The tests on the four way stops really sold me. 30 mph? Definitely set up for "go fast driving"
well what do you expect. They are going through an industrial park. They are planning on releasing actual off-road videos soon. But 90% of the time you are going to be on road driving and when you hit big dips in the road like those or go over bumps that matters for comfort. I can attest that those bumps they went over you typically only go 15mph. At least thats what the sign says on the road.

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I almost bought the falcons but I ended up getting the fox 2.5 coilovers due to adjustability, better quality internals, aluminum bodies and easier to service and get parts for if need be. I haven’t had any issues with mine that you did with yours. I haven’t had the chance to take them off road yet but they ride amazing on the street they have soaked up railroad tracks, pot holes and everything else I’ve encountered with them so far. The ride is way better than stock or with the Sasquatch struts and Eibach lift springs that I was running.

Sponsored

AccuTune Offroad

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sasquatch 4 Door, Jeep JLUR, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
I almost bought the falcons but I ended up getting the fox 2.5 coilovers due to adjustability, better quality internals, aluminum bodies and easier to service and get parts for if need be. I haven’t had any issues with mine that you did with yours. I haven’t had the chance to take them off road yet but they ride amazing on the street they have soaked up railroad tracks, pot holes and everything else I’ve encountered with them so far. The ride is way better than stock or with the Sasquatch struts and Eibach lift springs that I was running.
Likely because the shocks you got (within the last few months I would bet) are different than what the OP had on his Bronco. Some of those changes were confirmed with our Fox sales rep, see post #33 for those comments.

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just ordered these coil overs. I am replacing some dirt logic coil overs, which overall no complaints except for the passenger front coil over that continuously had noise from rubbing the shock body that couldnt be completely fixed and FabTech refused to warranty,

I had falcons on my 2023 Rubicon and was extremely happy with those.

LSU Bronceaux

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just ordered these coil overs. I am replacing some dirt logic coil overs, which overall no complaints except for the passenger front coil over that continuously had noise from rubbing the shock body that couldnt be completely fixed and FabTech refused to warranty,

I had falcons on my 2023 Rubicon and was extremely happy with those.
Super interested in your experience and install feedback. I have a relative that can get these for me at dealer pricing so certainly a route im considering.

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Super interested in your experience and install feedback. I have a relative that can get these for me at dealer pricing so certainly a route im considering.
Teraflex was sold out but starting a new manufacturing process so they said the would ship in about 30 days...hopefully it's sooner.
Sponsored