First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ceramic? Am I missing something? Ceramic is not much different than a really good wax job.....you'll never convince me otherwise.(not that you're trying to)
This Linex stuff is a h/d protective coating that will last for years......like bedliner type material.
Sponsored

Last edited:

doccoch

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 1967 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i've line-x 'ed several things and one entire F150 pickup (2 colors / army tan and black) and it looked great. NEVER looked dirty despite never getting washed. black looked black for the 7 years I kept it.

OP
OP
acetdeucy

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This looks really sharp. Will be interested to see how this holds up long term. I'm happy with my MIC so far but could absolutely see doing this as it starts to fade.
Yes. My concerns were the potential of weathering/chalking/cracking. I just decided that I didn't want to sit back... and watch it keep getting worse.

Sponsored
OP
OP
acetdeucy

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am trying to decide between the ceramic or this. I’m liking the texture of this the more I look at the pictures. Thanks for sharing.
The big difference, for me, was getting all the roof panels to match... and then to also get them to complement the other visible stuff, like mirror caps, handles, wheels, and rubber seals.

Last edited:

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Very nice! Although I do love my Grey colored top and handles......as they match my Area 51 color perfectly :)

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trail-Squak, YT Capra 29er & Decoy Mullet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks killer. This is great news! Thanks for sharing! I'll probably let the SoCal sun bake my Bronco for a couple summers before I give it a refresh, but this is a great option.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what I had planned to do since we saw the mismatched gray pieces. Any chance of you uploading the original (bigger) photos. I'd like to pull them up on my desk top to get a sense of the detail. Also if you did the area in front of the windshield and/or rear views, those pictures would be awesome too.

I have 2 Line-X places within proximity to me. Was hoping to start a bidding war. I've only gotten a quote from 1. He wants $800 for the top. I want to do all the black/gray parts if I can afford it. ...and if I ever get a Bronco. 800 days only feels like forever.

Sponsored

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have to say that really turned out great. I'll certainly consider that as an option.

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks awesome, but never did I think my panels looked mismatched. Maybe I got lucky, maybe I'm blind. Either way I think it looks great!
Sponsored