William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well heck, why you show me this now after I converted my VB BD to an HE! VB and white looks so good together but what's going on with the grille, looks like you painted the outer band?

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond 4 Door 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Donā€™t see itā€¦..but whateverā€¦..plus OP says itā€™s black.
You may call it whatever you likešŸ˜‰
I'll call it grey. And I'm really not sure how you don't see a difference between the fender flare and the bumper; it doesn't look much lighter to you in the third picture?

OP
OP
acetdeucy

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish my Line-X dealers in the Chicago area would use the fine tip spray. I had the rock rails and metal bumpers on my Jeep JK sprayed fine tip ULTRA. But, when I picked them up, they had the standard spray on them... with no going back.

https://linex.com/ultra

Moab Bumper.jpg
ewww... sorry to hear that!

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This looks really good and seems to solve a few problems. I just found my first hairline crack on my MIC, so something like this is likely in my future.

Actually, I think this Line-X product (or similar) will likely help "hold" the MIC plastic top together and prevent further cracking. Basically strengthen it up. What do you all think?

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This looks really good and seems to solve a few problems. I just found my first hairline crack on my MIC, so something like this is likely in my future.

Actually, I think this Line-X product (or similar) will likely help "hold" the MIC plastic top together and prevent further cracking. Basically strengthen it up. What do you all think?
Ford Bronco Finally... LINE-X ULTRA sprayed MIC top, fender flares, door handles 1674580860552

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Not sure but could. I would like to see how the line-x and color hold up to UV of a car parked outside for years.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish my Line-X dealers in the Chicago area would use the fine tip spray. I had the rock rails and metal bumpers on my Jeep JK sprayed fine tip ULTRA. But, when I picked them up, they had the standard spray on them... with no going back.

https://linex.com/ultra

Ford Bronco Finally... LINE-X ULTRA sprayed MIC top, fender flares, door handles 1674580860552
I'm in the Chicago area. Who we talking about so I can avoid this.

Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure but could. I would like to see how the line-x and color hold up to UV of a car parked outside for years.
Line-X is pretty well regarded for holding up to exposure. What I am unsure of is how it will strengthen or not, the MiC plastic or WETF it is. I don't think it will harm it but I don't know that it will strengthen it. And lord knows if you put it on you will kiss any hope of a warranty claim goodbye.

chuthis

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22ā€™ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This looks great! Iā€™m in San Diego and may have to make a trip over to El Cajon to copy you, haha. How does the texture (roughness) compare to the oem MIC finish?

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any way you could upload a few more close up photos? The ones that are here don't get any bigger unfortunately, hard to see how good it really looks. I really need to blacken my hard top somehow and I'm hoping this is the best option.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™ve been researching a similar solution. Curious how this is holding up after 6 months. Iā€™d also like to request more pics please!
Sponsored