Sponsored

First (Actual) 2021 Bronco U725 Prototype SPIED!!

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice job !!! Bronco in the grille is backwards but not a biggie.:clap: LOOKS AWESOME !!!!!!!
Like I said, it was kind of a slapdash job with a grill shamelessly stolen from Buckedoff

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
IFS lacks in it's ability to stand up to tires and power as compared to equivalently spec'd SFA.

I think the site should start charging a mandatory dollar every time somebody uses the abbreviations IFS or SFA.
Once thereā€™s enough money collected they should have a drawing for a new Bronco.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think the site should start charging a mandatory dollar every time somebody uses the abbreviations IFS or SFA.
Once thereā€™s enough money collected they should have a drawing for a new Bronco.
ROFL

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, in case you didnā€™t know, IFS is strongest and best for big tires, big rocks, and big mud, and SFA is fragile as glass, canā€™t articulate for shit, but has awesome road manners.

Sponsored

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, in case you didnā€™t know, IFS is strongest and best for big tires, big rocks, and big mud, and SFA is fragile as glass, canā€™t articulate for shit, but has awesome road manners.
That'll be $2 (;

Jimmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fronty/ FiST/ Z
Your Bronco Model
Base
Was bored and wondering about the Bronco, so I took a stab at guessing what's under the tarp on the recent leak. Keep in mind that I don't have a clue what I'm doing and I used a free online photoshop imitation. I can't wait to see what the people with actual skills come up with.

Capture.PNG

Going off the draped clay teaser and the Road and Track rendering, I think the back will have a slight slope to it, but who knows. I also had no idea what to do with the front end, as it was very well hidden.
Nice job there.
For those old enough to (maybe) recall, they used to sell a "slow traffic keep to the right" windshield strip that was written in mirror image... so the driver you were behind would (possibly) move.

HELL YEAH it's a Bronco, and get out of my way.
So happy Ford is finally doing this. It has been far too long.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Like I said, it was kind of a slapdash job with a grill shamelessly stolen from Buckedoff
Still better than I could do. Computers and I don't get along.:curse:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

LOL I can't wait to waste all my hard earned money on a lift kit for my :curse: Bronco when I could bought a :curse: Wrangler and had more money for :beer: to drink while I'm installing the lift kit.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, letā€™s not overlook the clues from the Bronco R. I think the spy shots showed fake fenders. The pics showed a lot of cladding on the front fenders and the rear shots showed weird fender lips sticking out. I think the final wheel openings will look more like this:

0D180557-33F4-4B6F-9D02-A4F47107C018.png

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love it

Damn, this year isn't going fast enough

Things will start trickling in, time will go fast ..... stay tuned more fun things to come.
Sponsored