Sponsored

First (Actual) 2021 Bronco U725 Prototype SPIED!!

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

To go back I did say that I hoped ford did not chop up a LR3. From one point of veiw it can be noted that with padding and coverage of the windows it could be done. I really hope not, because that would be one heck of a camo job and we would all be disappointed.

I do understand it won’t be based on it at all and thank goodness as they had their own issues... many... just a visual observation that the two look similar and if it was that size I think a lot of people would go for it. Definently roomier than a wrangler.
Sponsored

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

But now that you say it’s looks so big in person that others thought it was based on another vehicle has me really thinking about if it’s around the same size as the LR3 or if it’s bigger.

Nico430

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landrover LR3
Observation. Ford released a well circulated concept photo of what a new bronco might look like, years ago. It showed a very distinctive grille shape that was effectively a rectangle that then tapered down at the lower corners. If you look closely at the photos of the spy shot - you can see a crease in the cammo, revealing a line tapering down. A lot of people on here are noting that there are panels and padding meant to throw us off -- do guys think this is fake, or is this line an indication that the grille isn't going to be the candy bar rectangle we are all assuming?

3F2B6276-CCA0-4DDC-AD54-04E7750F41A9.jpeg

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SFA big V8 are the only way I'll buy one.
Needs to have 14k tow rating too...
Oh and a manual automatic.
Oh and it needs to be under 25k.
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Is that like fully semiautomatic?

Twomstone

Badlands
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf 5MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also just noticed the camo appears to have letters that spell out BRONCO with the bronco symbol along with icons that could be indicator lights/buttons for the interior or drive modes.

Ford Bronco First (Actual) 2021 Bronco U725 Prototype SPIED!! 3F2B6276-CCA0-4DDC-AD54-04E7750F41A9

Ford Bronco First (Actual) 2021 Bronco U725 Prototype SPIED!! 3F2B6276-CCA0-4DDC-AD54-04E7750F41A9
And zooming ever further (I know, the whole action/spy movie "enhance" would be great) you can kind of make out a few items, like a snowflake, tent, binoculars, etc. More importantly, you can see an outline of the bronco, and it looks like it has the roof removed as well as the rear support/C-pillar. This (to me at least) looks like it lends credence to the removable roof pillars that Ford's patent alluded too!
Ford Bronco First (Actual) 2021 Bronco U725 Prototype SPIED!! Screenshot_20200115-203633

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Observation. Ford released a well circulated concept photo of what a new bronco might look like, years ago. It showed a very distinctive grille shape that was effectively a rectangle that then tapered down at the lower corners. If you look closely at the photos of the spy shot - you can see a crease in the cammo, revealing a line tapering down. A lot of people on here are noting that there are panels and padding meant to throw us off -- do guys think this is fake, or is this line an indication that the grille isn't going to be the candy bar rectangle we are all assuming?

Ford Bronco First (Actual) 2021 Bronco U725 Prototype SPIED!! Screenshot_20200115-203633
I hated that 2004 front end then.... still hate it today.
I know a good many like it.... I can't stomach it.

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

And zooming ever further (I know, the whole action/spy movie "enhance" would be great) you can kind of make out a few items, like a snowflake, tent, binoculars, etc. More importantly, you can see an outline of the bronco, and it looks like it has the roof removed as well as the rear support/C-pillar. This (to me at least) looks like it lends credence to the removable roof pillars that Ford's patent alluded too!
Higher res :thumbsup:

Ford Bronco First (Actual) 2021 Bronco U725 Prototype SPIED!! camo

Sponsored