Sponsored

First (Actual) 2021 Bronco U725 Prototype SPIED!!

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe its the perspective, but it seems quite long. Maybe some large tires would bring it back. Or the 2-door.

I like the way the fenders are shaping up, particularly the rear.
Sponsored

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Maybe its the perspective, but it seems quite long. Maybe some large tires would bring it back. Or the 2-door.

I like the way the fenders are shaping up, particularly the rear.
It's based on the spied bronco dimensions. So pretty accurate best I can tell. Definitely will look better when finished. Just wanted to share the progress, as I know everyone wants to see one based on the leaked photos.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I never thought about the rear fender going straight back like the original uncut Broncos. That would be a great touch.
agree...and I kinda think we've already been given a wink & a nod on that feature

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'll share a little teaser. Not working on it anymore tonight but over the next few days.
20200118_194212.png
Amazing job already. I never thought about the rear fender going straight back like the original uncut Broncos. That would be a great touch.
agree...and I kinda think we've already been given a wink & a nod on that feature
Lord, I hope not

Nothing against you, Bucked... you obviously have great talent. I just think that looks awful. I’ll 100% not buy one if it looks like that

Sponsored

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lord, I hope not

Nothing against you, Bucked... you obviously have great talent. I just think that looks awful. I’ll 100% not buy one if it looks like that
agree, something looks way off like it is too long near the back. maybe it is the 3/4 perspective. and i also hate the curved grill. the quick sketch that someone else did above looks much different (and way better).

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Lord, I hope not

agree, something looks way off like it is too long near the back. maybe it is the 3/4 perspective. and i also hate the curved grill. the quick sketch that someone else did above looks much different (and way better).
No worries, no offense taken. Just remember that I based this on the leaked photos for perspective. 3/4 views do infact look long, especially when I only had drawn a body without anything else.

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No worries, no offense taken. Just remember that I based this on the leaked photos for perspective. 3/4 views do infact look long, especially when I only had drawn a body without anything else.
I don’t think it’s the length that’s the problem. This seems to have the same problem as Toprecon’s renders that the perspective is exaggerated a bit which makes the roof appear to slope downward towards the rear. The grille and headlights also don’t do it for me (especially the headlights... if they actually protrude past the front of the truck like that... well, I’ll be one of the first to do a headlight swap I suppose).

And that rear quarter... well, let’s just say that was probably one of the least liked “features” of the EB, considering most cut all that shit out to put some square fender flares on. I really think you guys are putting too much stock into the covered rear quarters on the mule. Chances are it’s only there because it was easier to take it all the way down to the wheel wells rather than cutting it off just below the beltline in order to hide removable roof mechanism and then installing additional camo in the form of foam padding under the wrap to hide the rear fenders just like in the front. I doubt there’s anything drastic going on with the rear quarter

Last edited:

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you guys are looking at this a little too analogically. The lights might look a little off with the bright color and the roof may sort of look angled but that’s not the case. It’s just the perspective.
I guess we just have a difference of opinion on the rear fender. I love the idea of it. It’s not going to be like the EB with the fender covering part of the tire. That’s the reason they were cut so you could fit bigger tires. This still keeps the wheel well opening open. Just a small touch of cosmetics to nod to the EB.

Last edited:

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So back to the separate topic on here; what do you guys think the binoculars icon is for? At least I think its binoculars. Also, there looks to be a dear or maybe a goat as an icon too?

Sponsored

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So back to the separate topic on here; what do you guys think the binoculars icon is for? At least I think its binoculars. Also, there looks to be a dear or maybe a goat as an icon too?
At first I thought it was just outdoorsy stuff, snowflake, binoculars, convertible buggy, rapids but I wouldn’t be surprised if Ford hid some Easter eggs in there. Curious what others think too

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks like we got a topless bronco, binoculars, snowflake, deer, tent, incline?, and some odd angles...

81AB0427-C628-478D-B6B1-38AD7958B164.jpeg

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Also the baby has them clear, different though

00EA1AE8-A6BE-4841-A858-2E6D3EFE23E3.jpeg

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought that about shadowgate too Until carmaker confirmed that it was legit.
Regardless, I still think shadowgate is a pretty worthless Easter egg.

Can’t imagine anything with substance being in that camo.
Sponsored

Last edited: