Sponsored

For those who have already converted their reservations to orders...

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good info! Thx! I have a priority code 10. Any idea what the hell that means? lol.
Nice! Could mean instead of build now you’re at build yesterday! Lol. Really I don’t know. But, you’re order is in and will one day have your Bronco as you’ve built it.
Sponsored

MasonPaul

Badlands
First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander and BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! Could mean instead of build now you’re at build yesterday! Lol. Really I don’t know. But, you’re order is in and will one day have your Bronco as you’ve built it.
I don't expect to see my bronco for a while. I ordered the BL 2.7, squatched and black painted roof. Good luck on getting yours quickly and thx for the info!

Reactions: JAC

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hi
priority code = 10
23 jully 2020
DALTON FORD ST RAYMOND
FIRST IN LINE
ORDER CODE =602XXX
TRACKTOY

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still fighting with my dealer over priority 99. After confirming with Ford, the dealer converted but never submitted the build info. Priority 99 only exists as a holder in the dealership side of the WBDO. I can also tell you that there is another build posted in this thread that is nearly identical to my own with a reservation date two days after my own that has been accepted as a 19. His build covers both the 2 door and Lux packages of my own. I do believe that this goes back to my dealer insisting that Ford isn't building by reservation time stamp, but by the order that the build orders are turned in. I believe that they are manipulating the system by refraining from submitting some orders to fill allocation with preferred orders. Ford customer relationships isn't much help. I'm currently looking for another dealer.

lonediver2002

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For those who have already converted their reservations to orders, AND have the Order Summary/Confirmation to prove it:

1. What is your Priority Code?
2. What day/timestamp was your original reservation placed?
3. Which dealership did you order with?
4. Do you know your dealers estimated allocation number? Or what your place in line is?

I’m trying to identify trends and discrepancies between dealers. I think dealers have more control over scheduling/delivery than we think. It’s more than just timestamp and part supply.

If you haven’t converted your reservation to an order, please refrain from commenting. Also, don’t post any personal information that might be attached to your order. Thank you.

EDIT: For transparency, I am a 7/16 reservation at Sewell, and was given priority code 19.

E9C6552F-4C5E-4655-8B2C-BF175767301D.jpeg
what is a code 12 mean?

Sponsored

kfralin

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2020 Ford Explorer,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So do we know what all the priority numbers are? Im a priority #10. Dealer has 39 allocations.
They are not really relevant. Factory Order with priority code 10 or priority code 19 (or anything in between) are all the same thing. Priority code 99 would not be what you want as we are currently being told to use that for converted reservations who want a 2022MY

Deleted member 13702

Not sure why anyone would play along....it's basically creating a database to provide visibility where one could potentially shift their reservation to better position ahead of the poster.
Yeah I totally agree, not that I don’t want to see anyone get theirs, but I would hate to have someone bump me.

8FD8A128-0D5C-467E-ADA7-69770A86E0DC.jpeg

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
SO, anyone know what the Priority Codes mean (outside 99)?? I'm a 10 but seen others 12, 14, etc.

62chad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Code 99
Res date 7/14. Placed in first hour.
A ford dealer in Ca....
Wildtrack, leather
Allocation. No idea
Was told the priority code doesn't really matter at the moment. When they print the order confirmation it changes the next day when ford uploads orders. Was told I should receive in June or july

Sponsored

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What say on the F150 do they mean? ;)
This has already by explained numerous times on the forum.. but I’ll do my best to sum it up.

The lower the number between 10-19 the higher the priority. If a dealer submits two orders, one with a 12 and one with a 16... everything else being equal Ford will build and deliver the 12 first.

When it comes to the Bronco, Ford has stated that they are ignoring the priority codes, and will build in order of timestamp instead. It doesn’t matter what priority code a dealer assigns, time stamps are king.

The only exception is the code 99 which means the dealer wants to get the order in the system but does not want Ford to build it. Ford is honoring that code.

An example of this would be someone who wants to wait for MY22. They can enter their order now and let their intention to purchase be known... and then when MY22 options are revealed, you can amend their order with the new options, and a normal priority code can be assigned.

Last edited:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Code 99
Res date 7/14. Placed in first hour.
A ford dealer in Ca....
Wildtrack, leather
Allocation. No idea
Was told the priority code doesn't really matter at the moment. When they print the order confirmation it changes the next day when ford uploads orders. Was told I should receive in June or july
Talk to our dealer. If you want to be considered for a MY21 the way I read this, you should have any code *other* than 99.

Ford Bronco For those who have already converted their reservations to orders... 07811A75-BAA6-40D9-AC0E-DB3F892DD4A1

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This has already by explained numerous times on the forum.. but I’ll do my best to sum it up.

The lower the number between 10-19 the higher the priority. If a dealer submits two orders, one with a 12 and one with a 16... everything else being equal Ford will build and deliver the 12 first.

When it comes to the Bronco, Ford has stated that they are ignoring the priority codes, and will build in order of timestamp instead. It doesn’t matter what priority code a dealer assigns, time stamps are king.

The only exception is the code 99 which means the dealer wants to get the order in the system but does not want Ford to build it. Ford is honoring that code.

An example of this would be someone who wants to wait for MY22. They can enter their order now and let their intention to purchase be known... and then when MY22 options are revealed, you can amend their order with the new options, and a normal priority code can be assigned.
I’m sure @ZackDanger fingers are tired...Can someone please “sticky” this?
Sponsored