First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s a high speed unit. Longer wheelbase is what you want for that.
A 2D Body on a 4D Frame like the Bronco R...... 😍

Deleted member 12876

I find it to be underwhelming, and don’t really understand the concept. In my opinion there’s way too many bronco models, and it’s starting to confuse me. 😂

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to love this and it's always cool to see different models but the fact that tens of thousands of customers will be waiting on their preorder for at least another year leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Okay, am I crazy that I am not digging the large fender flares and tire size??? I was going to get Sasquatch but now this makes me even lean towards just the Badlands and 33's (I wish the OBX came with 33's...).

I guess I just like the practical offroader for road trips and two tracks through the woods and the occasional sand dune. This thing just looks like a monster.

Sponsored

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They just announced a Bronco R last week with a V8 BUT it will cost you 250K.
The DR is cool and all, but I was hoping for. Bronco or Raptor R still. Something fun with more power. Like a Lightning - fast and fun for the road mainly, or a Raptor R - the Bronco Raptor with more power. The rumor is the F150 Raptor will get an optional v8 again soon.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
the f150 raptor r is not a rumor. It is coming

The DR is cool and all, but I was hoping for. Bronco or Raptor R still. Something fun with more power. Like a Lightning - fast and fun for the road mainly, or a Raptor R - the Bronco Raptor with more power. The rumor is the F150 Raptor will get an optional v8 again soon.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
The comments on this post are overwhelmingly negative. That's good since it points to less demand which increases my chance of getting one at a reasonable price. if it has bigger, better suspension with longer travel, more power and better brakes then I'm in.

I'm fine with the fenders and grille and will probably go for the 35" tire version.

Sponsored

billybong420

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Legs......
Your Bronco Model
Base
Instead of widebody fenders they just gave it even larger flares? 🤢🤢

Yikes
but think how cool that will be for us in the communist republic of massachusetts that doesnt allow tires 1/2 past flares. and they wont look awful like the faux bolt on ones i install on the jeeps

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is just “ok” for me. I really like the F150 Raptor , so I assumed I’d really want the Bronco Raptor. Understandably, this is not production so maybe it will have the opposite effect of the Bronco.

The Bronco I loved what I thought was production release and I really like production. Maybe the Raptor I’ll like the “production release” and really love production.

Bronco seems more desirable to modify to “my” liking whereas I’d rather just drive the F150 Raptor off the lot. I dunno just a penny for my thoughts this morning.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ill get right one that. I’ll reserve on day one and get my hopes up in 2024 and then be whipped into reality With $30k surprise ADM.

Fool me once, shame on Ford, fool me twice shame on me.

Maybe Ford thinks this little money printing machine called Bronco doesn’t run out of ink. 2023 4Runner drops this spring. Jeep and Toyota will step To the plate. No doubt.
Agreed Ford should not underestimate a next gen Jeep/Toyota. I don't understand why they'd show their cards this early on the Raptor when they're still getting Broncos out the door. I feel like the smarter move would have been to announce this vehicle in the Fall of '22 to throw a wet blanket on the new 4Runner launch.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay, am I crazy that I am not digging the large fender flares and tire size??? I was going to get Sasquatch but now this makes me even lean towards just the Badlands and 33's (I wish the OBX came with 33's...).

I guess I just like the practical offroader for road trips and two tracks through the woods and the occasional sand dune. This thing just looks like a monster.
I went with the OBX and plan to install 33's upon delivery. Agree 100% that is the sweet spot for a non-sas Bronco. I briefly considered a non-sas BL for this reason but realized I was spending a lot of $$ on off-road equipment I'd never use.

It's absolutely incredible to see how massive this Raptor is. Makes me wonder what Ford will settle on as the "apex" Bronco.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed Ford should not underestimate a next gen Jeep/Toyota. I don't understand why they'd show their cards this early on the Raptor when they're still getting Broncos out the door. I feel like the smarter move would have been to announce this vehicle in the Fall of '22 to throw a wet blanket on the new 4Runner launch.
I don't need a Bronco. I want a Bronco. I am willing to wait based on the current competitor's product offerings in the market. The 4xE almost had me. A solid next Gen 4Runner would be the only thing that gets me to cut and run if I don't have a build date. I offered my dealer $1000 ADM if my order is delivered to me by April 30, 2022, otherwise, I need to buy another car in the interim, and in Maryland that costs me $1000 in taxes and fees regardless.
Sponsored