First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
personally I think it depends on the color. Some look better with black top, come with a white. I am not sure any will look better with a MIC grey top
Sponsored

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
White tops look ok on dark colors like red black and blue . I think some people have it stuck in there heads ,it’s a bronco and that means it has to have a white top .
Sort of follow the crowd mentality.
follow the crowd? Probably because there are few vehicles out there with a white top option. I can think of one big one....errrr jeep...that has cornered the black top market. That’s more of a crowd. Let people express their individuality, it’s actually refreshing that they aren’t releasing only 5-6 color (All variations of grey, black or white) choices like most vehicles, meaning your bronco isn’t going to look nearly identical to every other bronco on the road. To me, that’s great even if I don’t prefer other’s color choice/mix.

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1597857376165.png

I would love the leave the front and back row roof panels ON and take the whole BACK SECTION of the roof OFF with all the windows rolled down.
Totally agree. That will be an awesome look. And with doors off as well

Sponsored

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jk doors are not that thick. Kinda interested in the weight now. I know the JL switched to aluminum and they are a tad easier to handle. The doors on my JK are of decent heft and im not shy to pick up heavy shit.
Don’t remember where, but one of the videos on here shortly after the release showed them taking roof and doors off and putting them on (or at least one door) and it looked a lot easier than the Jeep. I think they said the door weight too...40-50 lbs I think but don’t quote me

BroncoJess11

Base
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ll be driving one!! No soccer mom here. I’m a dog mom whose a blue collar factory worker/adventurer!!
Bronco ladies unite!! ??????? I actually can’t wait to see all the ladies who come to the off-roadeos! Think it coming to be a blast although I’ll have to take vacation to go to them. I’m the weekend shift. Unless they throw one in thru the week!!
I can’t wait to get mine. No soccer mom here either. Just a super gay lady that just really likes the Bronco look and vibe. ?????

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could ya'll please bring those Broncos to KTP and let us employees down here have a look? I'll slide you a good bottle of bourbon in exchange!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The following comment is pure speculation and maybe someone can prove me wrong but I am assuming the Sasquatch wheel is equal to that of the Raptor which is +34mm. The aftermarket wheels we are seeing on the "preproduction" examples are more than likely +1mm maybe even -12mm which makes them look more agressive. A 33mm difference is roughly 1.3 inches.
The Bronco wheels are the same bolt pattern as the Ranger, not the F-150/Raptor. Take a look at the Ranger wheels for offset and backspace to see what you may want to change your guess to, when you are ready, please reply at this thread where the details are:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-wheels-offsets-and-bolt-pattern.3546/#post-117373

Sponsored

jcdrico

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It be nice to know if at least people that reserved could get a chance to see them in person.

dcliffo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
do we know for sure this interior will not be offered?
They reconfirmed this at the event yesterday.
This was a concept/show vehicle and that the seat design/color was not a production option.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

vintage and possibly cooler

Jdc

Badlands