First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Mr. Mole guy I have a question does the soft top absorb smells, like if some kids or something broke into my car and smoked a bunch of weed or something would the smell stick around? And if it does for like a long time or just a couple of hours? A friend of mine really wants to know.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The only real mole is Bronco Nation's @johnp1345 . I'm still waiting for my free Bronco he promised He will not even answer my PM or has he posted on the forum since then, but he still visits, here's my PM.
Hello John,

As you requested in this post:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/4dr-sasquatch-and-roof-rack-combo.8022/#post-294898

I have provided you with the facts and proven, Bronco Nation is contractually owned by Ford, through their paid marketing agreement with Jackson Dawson Marketing, please see the full details at these two links:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/4dr-sasquatch-and-roof-rack-combo.8022/page-2#post-294952

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/4dr-sasquatch-and-roof-rack-combo.8022/page-2#post-295416

So how do you want to handle the transaction cost for my Bronco, would you like to wire the funds to my dealer?

Best Regards, North7

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm more surprised my comment is still there :unsure:
@Fordboi is probably studying for mid-terms or something ?‍♂
He is in quarantine in his dorm room, eating ramen and playing video games :rolleyes:

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can also count on some of the concern trolls and sandbaggers to be from other car makers.

spy-vs-spy.png
I guess my screen name would give away where I'm from ;)

OP
OP
acetdeucy

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Mr. Mole guy I have a question does the soft top absorb smells, like if some kids or something broke into my car and smoked a bunch of weed or something would the smell stick around? And if it does for like a long time or just a couple of hours? A friend of mine really wants to know.
I’m not sure which question I should answer first.

I’ll start with the soft top: yes, they are designed to be broken into; otherwise they would be made out of hard shit!

on the topic of the lingering smell from the “weed party” that might be held in your Bronco: yes, they are made to hold in the smell of a decent “weed party”, for an extended period of time; otherwise, they would be made out of hard shit!

We can only hope that they leave a Nickel Bag (showing my age), under one of the seats.

OP
OP
acetdeucy

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only real mole is Bronco Nation's @johnp1345 . I'm still waiting for my free Bronco he promised He will not even answer my PM or has he posted on the forum since then, but he still visits, here's my PM.
You know that they won’t respond to True Facts!

BTW,I’m pretty sure he’s not the only one here, from BN. I had lots of negative and repeat posts to my early comments about the Color Manager being a BN employee per the YouTube video.

Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford has an unofficial "Mole" on this forum, monitoring all the crap you guys say about the new BRONCO; however, we really don't hear much about the new SPORT, because, it seems that not many enthusiasts care too much about it! Unlucky for you, I'm one of them moles... and as soon as I can finalize my short list of COMMON grievances, as selected from the bazillion(s) of repetitive posts on this forum, I'm-a gonna send 'er in!!!

Here at Mole Town, we only monitor these forums, to find out what y'all don’t like... now: we’ve got us some MIC tops, exterior colors, interior colors and patterns, bumpers, winches, tow capacity, B&P, all of the late delivery items... and most of the Ford dealers... We do like Granger, Stephenson, Kearny Mesa, Laura, and only about three others (and they know who they are) Is there anything else that I'm missing?

I find it kinda funny, with all this bitchin about the easy stuff, there aren't many people with questions about the wheels! Is there a problem with them, 'cuz we didn't do anything fancy with them. We made them all cheap and cute for y'all!!! Maybe nobody wants to know that they're likely to be on a 6X5.5 (139.7) spacing. Does anyone here want to know what the "offset" is on the Sasquatch 17 X 8.5 rim? Is it 4.75" offset, like the Jeep and some of the other Ford products or is it 4.5", to better fit with aftermarket lifts and other suspension goodies (without the need for grinding on your new rig)? Why isn't this stuff important to anyone else? How do ya know what to get when you want to replace that cute stuff with some manly stuff?

Now, as a self-appointed Mole, I just gotta find me someone to send this stuff in to...
You are using Old terminology. Kids on this forum are not going to understand your 80s "mole" term. They are going to think it is some kind of Mexican Sauce you have infused into your Caramel Macchiatto.

Google "Among Us" and then repost. That is what kids these days will understand.

OP
OP
acetdeucy

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are using Old terminology. Kids on this forum are not going to understand your 80s "mole" term. They are going to think it is some kind of Mexican Sauce you have infused into your Caramel Macchiatto .

Google "Among Us" and then repost. That is what Kids these days will understand.
Hahaha. I’m a lot older than that! BTW, what’s Google?