Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Truth is I think Mike Levine is a mole for jeep and does this on purpose to give Ford a bad rep.
Accurate. There isn't much that "Mike" has been right on that wasn't already known. He has been wrong on a lot of his 'news'.

Sponsored

anfo

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 toyota tundra limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yah well..saying by mid october...that was the 15th...why even bother with a liar.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whew! Thank god for another B&P thread! The current one about B&P and the other about ML’s tweet wasn’t enough.

Ford Bronco Ford (Mike Levine) hints Build & Price going live October 23 1603025290135

Last edited:

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford sucks. This is the dumbest shit I've seen. We shouldn't be obsessing over build and price. I'm honestly thinking of just following through with my order just to turn and sell it for more and I'll use that money to get something else
Yeah, the Warthog Ecosport should roll out by 2025...

BeachShredder

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG c63s, Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is insane when you think about it. Everyone's dying for a B&P on a...wait for it...wait for it...a FORD!!!!! Ford is using a genius marketing ploy to get everyone willing to sign over their homes and 401ks!! I'm just another sucker waiting in line...but for how long? lol

Sponsored

sean-florida

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea seriously I would have pegged the 23rd as “end of October” not mid. I do think your boy kosmos had the right info, but issues came up during deployment or last minute “we can’t actually do that” regarding the bronco. So they pushed it a week. ?‍♂?‍♂

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yup.....footballs on today boys and girls.....and yes, it’s the weekend crew.......god only knows the full time 9-5ers will certainly lift this page count to 200 before the 23rd but don’t loose focus weekend day shifters.......your efforts won’t go unnoticed!

Get your coffee, get your scones, grab your banana nut cake.......and get to........well, whatever the hell this threads about........like Seinfeld, probably nothing........what the hell was I talking about?!.........okay, whatever.......just......get to posting people, post, post, post......BLOW THIS SH** UP!!

Who’s with me........ ? :poop: ?

Last edited:

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford sucks. This is the dumbest shit I've seen. We shouldn't be obsessing over build and price. I'm honestly thinking of just following through with my order just to turn and sell it for more and I'll use that money to get something else
See you later. Good luck with your FCA or whatever you end up with.

Ford is taking their time to get it right. No one, other than us on this site, is getting mad there is no B&P yet. Ford said from the start we will order December and receive it starting June. They are dotting all their I and crossing all their T and still going to give us over a month to build and price it before we order in December. We are just the ones obsessing over it and going on some dumb social media site to believe what a corporate monkey is hinting at. Don’t believe anything other than what Ford corporate sends you in email and you will be much happier in life. If you are already saying Ford sucks and you don’t want the Bronco then Bye Bye because we all know once B&P comes there will just be another excuse that you will use to go buy something less expensive anyways

We need to all take a chill pill and not worry about who tweets what and first and foremost we need to be POSITIVE here on B6G. I know it can be frustrating trust me I want the B&P too. We have to remember though that they are listening and gave us the mansquatch and changed up the dealer dates to help us as consumers. That is why they are taking long with everything else as it is all fluid right now

bwomp91

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mike is only a communication manager. A high level one , sure, but he isn't the one making decisions. We know more because of him than we would without him and his tweets. People here are sh***ing all over the guy for doing his job. Sorry he isn't willing to leak more details and piss off the company that signs his check.

So he isn't batting 1.000. But he us one person at a massive company, and he isn't the one calling the shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.