ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
According to some forum members, Mobil 1 every 1K miles and send them to Blackstone for deep analysis.
I cruise around with a 55 gallon drum of mobile one synthetic in the back pumping directly into the engine and I leave the drain plug out. This is ensures the engine is always using brand new oil. I consider this cheap insurance.
Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I cruise around with a 55 gallon drum of mobile one synthetic in the back pumping directly into the engine and I leave the drain plug out. This is ensures the engine is always using brand new oil. I consider this cheap insurance.
Good rust protection for your undercarriage. Also good, if you are ever being followed. You could start a smoke screen or just crash them out. Man, you are genius!:p

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

still leaks less than a Jaguar

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the first change at 150 miles, and am going to get another before 1500 miles. I'll get the third at 5,000 miles and may switch to full synthetic, if I don't for the third change I will for my fourth at 10,000 miles. I also want to switch to a Motorcraft FL400S filter, but I'm not getting creative until I've broken it in a bit more, probably at 5,000 miles?

Oil filter discussion: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/upgrading-the-2-3-oil-filter.55135/
Sponsored