Sponsored

Ford Performance Calibration Support for 2023 Bronco?

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have wandered all over Bronco6g, asked vendors such as @LethalPerformance and my local dealer and it seems the release date for MY 23 support is still "fuzzy". Lethal did say it might be another month or two but I am hoping if the release date is that close someone has heard something more concrete. Side note my local dealer would sell me the tune but they have not verified the support and told me I could install myself. I asked about maintaining warranty if I self install and I never heard back lol

Does anyone have an inside scoop on when the 23's will be supported officially?
Is the delay due to the EPA rule crackdown ?
I doubt there are any significant changes from 22 to 23 but maybe I am just naïve

I know this question has been asked in many threads but did not see a dedicated thread - hopefully someone has some goods news!

EDIT: annndddd of course right after I posted this thread I accidentally found this one. My question still stands though - anyone with a more concrete date besides 2-6 months?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ance-tune-will-not-work-on-2023-models.66456/
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You already talked to the person on this forum who would have the most up to date info directly from the horses mouth.

OP
OP
huey

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You already talked to the person on this forum who would have the most up to date info directly from the horses mouth.
welp - thanks for that. BTW I asked because I did not know Lethal would be the best / only source. Not everyone on here knows who the gatekeepers are

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have wandered all over Bronco6g, asked vendors such as @LethalPerformance and my local dealer and it seems the release date for MY 23 support is still "fuzzy". Lethal did say it might be another month or two but I am hoping if the release date is that close someone has heard something more concrete. Side note my local dealer would sell me the tune but they have not verified the support and told me I could install myself. I asked about maintaining warranty if I self install and I never heard back lol

Does anyone have an inside scoop on when the 23's will be supported officially?
Is the delay due to the EPA rule crackdown ?
I doubt there are any significant changes from 22 to 23 but maybe I am just naïve

I know this question has been asked in many threads but did not see a dedicated thread - hopefully someone has some goods news!

EDIT: annndddd of course right after I posted this thread I accidentally found this one. My question still stands though - anyone with a more concrete date besides 2-6 months?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ance-tune-will-not-work-on-2023-models.66456/
I was told by my Ford Performance rep today that they are expecting approval for the 2023's within 2 weeks. Anything can change as it's not really anything they have control of. They apply and wait. That's just how it goes.

As soon as we receive confirmation of the 2023's approval we'll make sure everyone is notified.

Thanks!

OP
OP
huey

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was told by my Ford Performance rep today that they are expecting approval for the 2023's within 2 weeks. Anything can change as it's not really anything they have control of. They apply and wait. That's just how it goes.

As soon as we receive confirmation of the 2023's approval we'll make sure everyone is notified.

Thanks!
thanks - I'm just getting impatient and waiting with no set date is not something I am good at.

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
thanks - I'm just getting impatient and waiting with no set date is not something I am good at.
As bronco owners we should all be used to it by now. 🤣🤣🤣

I’ll make sure to let everyone know once it’s go time!! 🤟🤟🤟

OP
OP
huey

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As bronco owners we should all be used to it by now. 🤣🤣🤣

I’ll make sure to let everyone know once it’s go time!! 🤟🤟🤟
appreciate it. It seems another member has christened you gatekeeper of tune updates, nice to know you are "the guy"

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd buy one now and wait for the update. Several people have said they are on backorder and are looking at April due to the hardware being backordered
Sponsored