Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Update on my extra points. I asked my salesperson last week to look into these extra points that the email said I should get. He talked to their ford pass rewards rep about it and said the rep would look into it. Salesperson emailed me today and said the rep told him the points should be added. And they were! I was shocked actually. I didn't expect to ever hear back about it. Also, as a side note, I never had painted top or dual tops on my order. Email said it should have been 220k points but I'll take the 200k and be happy.

Screenshot_20210825-114707_FordPass.jpg
You’re my hero
Sponsored

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can confirm that the points have actual value. Went to the parts counter at the nearest Ford dealer, picked out over $800 of accessories (recovery boards, straps, jump starter) and paid nothing for them. Still have enough points for a compressor and a few oil changes leftover.

Thank you, Ford!

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Update on my extra points. I asked my salesperson last week to look into these extra points that the email said I should get. He talked to their ford pass rewards rep about it and said the rep would look into it. Salesperson emailed me today and said the rep told him the points should be added. And they were! I was shocked actually. I didn't expect to ever hear back about it. Also, as a side note, I never had painted top or dual tops on my order. Email said it should have been 220k points but I'll take the 200k and be happy.

Ford Bronco Ford points 630A5DC3-B813-47EF-8159-192E13DA5830
I just took delivery of my bronco and got the 42k points at signing but forgot about the extra points promised from ford. Should I just call ford customer service for this?

Reactions: R11

Sponsored

LadyLiz

Big Bend
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It was $200 worth of points for the launch being postponed. And $1000 if you ordered a MOD or dual top before the March deadline.
Hey there. Your dealer has to “release” your 62,000 points. I didn’t have a MOD or dual and I got the extra 200,000. In fact, that is the topic of this thread…Ford was not going to honor the 200,000 points, but we all got emails saying they would. Basically, I ended up getting them, bc I was super annoying about it.

LadyLiz

Big Bend
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just took delivery of my bronco and got the 42k points at signing but forgot about the extra points promised from ford. Should I just call ford customer service for this?
The extra 20,000 has to be “released” from the dealer, whatever that means. Call your dealer or, yes, you can put in a ticket with CS

LPETTIS4

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey there. Your dealer has to “release” your 62,000 points. I didn’t have a MOD or dual and I got the extra 200,000. In fact, that is the topic of this thread…Ford was not going to honor the 200,000 points, but we all got emails saying they would. Basically, I ended up getting them, bc I was super annoying about it.
Can you post the original email about the points?

Sponsored

Bronco_joe

Black Diamond
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The extra 20,000 has to be “released” from the dealer, whatever that means. Call your dealer or, yes, you can put in a ticket with CS
Ha not that easy. I've contacted my dealer few times with no response. Then fordpass customer service 3 times now with no results. The last rep told me to try my local dealer where I didn't buy my bronco from to see if they can release them. Yea good luck

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took five days to get my points after taking delivery so give it time.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

too tried to read all these posts now, but I got 220000 while still at the dealer to pick my Badsquatch up. The 45something for buying it have not yet posted and I was surprised the 220 showed up right away, but I told them it's something they need to do (like click a checkmark in a box or something) in their system and they figured it out quickly.

I did get the points because I changed my order from dual top to MIC before some deadline earlier this year (not gonna dig up the e-mail now) and later on I changed to soft top to actually get my rig, picked it up last Friday. Love the soft top, was my first choice anyway, just wanted to the "hard top prep kit" which first was not an option. Perfectly happy with my less than a min open roof and no panels to deal with. I've gotten more sun over the last 3 days than I have in months :-D

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have asked my dealer three times about this and they have no idea how to “release” the points. I have also talked to Ford and they said the dealer has to do it, so no idea how to get them at this point.

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not so fast my friend... a week in after taking delivery, and I still don't have any points in my account.
It can take up to 30 days
Sponsored