Tamarak

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The section of article below says that “Ford is focused on building existing customer orders as opposed to Broncos earmarked for dealer inventory.”

This is the clarification and news I was hoping and looking for! This is without a doubt a step in the right direction as is the encouraging sales and production numbers for Q1.

The Ford Authority Take
Ford Bronco sales during the first quarter of 2022 were quite healthy, albeit limited by the ongoing circumstance of demand outpacing supply. To that end, Ford is still focused on building existing customer orders as opposed to Broncos earmarked for dealer inventory.In fact, demand for the Bronco is so strong that Ford recently stopped taking orders for the 2022 model year. It’s worth noting that this high demand has caused many Bronco reservation/order holders to wait for months and, in some cases, as long as a year to get their new wild horse.
“in some cases, as long as a year”

pff…how many of us reserved I’m Summer 20, orders placed ~Dec/Jan 20/21 and still don’t have Broncos today.
I'll believe it when my not so fancy 07/25/2020 Black Diamond,2.7 ,MIC,MID is built.
Hell, I can't even get scheduled.
dang. I’m August 2020 for a Wildtrak so it’s depressing to see July reservations still waiting.
Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll believe it when my not so fancy 07/25/2020 Black Diamond,2.7 ,MIC,MID is built.
agreed, 7/15/20 2door/BD/2.3/4A/Mid still in the wind, I feel ya!

SAC has been getting on average like six a month and has even gone two schedulings so far this year with zero allocations. They have a few hundred orders and the top 20 has hardly moved for 2022 orders.
💯
Reading here what is coming through for Granger I'm definitely hoping SAC gets the same treatment and soon!

Last edited:

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M Sport, Mercedes Benz E350, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The section of article below says that “Ford is focused on building existing customer orders as opposed to Broncos earmarked for dealer inventory.”

This is the clarification and news I was hoping and looking for! This is without a doubt a step in the right direction as is the encouraging sales and production numbers for Q1.

The Ford Authority Take
Ford Bronco sales during the first quarter of 2022 were quite healthy, albeit limited by the ongoing circumstance of demand outpacing supply. To that end, Ford is still focused on building existing customer orders as opposed to Broncos earmarked for dealer inventory.In fact, demand for the Bronco is so strong that Ford recently stopped taking orders for the 2022 model year. It’s worth noting that this high demand has caused many Bronco reservation/order holders to wait for months and, in some cases, as long as a year to get their new wild horse.

To say the least that's what I'm hoping for but my dealership was just allocated 18 stock Broncos for dealer inventory to be built this year.

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

“in some cases, as long as a year”

pff…how many of us reserved I’m Summer 20, orders placed ~Dec/Jan 20/21 and still don’t have Broncos today.

dang. I’m August 2020 for a Wildtrak so it’s depressing to see July reservations still waiting.

NO ONE ordered a Bronco before Jan 19, 2021. Reservations are NOT orders.... #factsmatter

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You ordered from Granger? and selected a MIC hard top.... The two most constrained items to date!

Sponsored

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why ar

why are you so pressed that I generalized the first order date, particularly when I stated my reservation date? Chill, dude.

Anyone who reserved after 9-17-20 was never getting a 21MY Bronco. There's so much disinformation out there, just want you to know brother.

Tamarak

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone who reserved after 9-17-20 was never getting a 21MY Bronco. There's so much disinformation out there, just want you to know brother.
Fair. I think you are right on the bad info My frustration is I see guys claiming reservations many months later than mine getting build dates and I can’t figure out why. End of day, not much I can do but continue the vigil. Apologies for the tone earlier.

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fair. I think you are right on the bad info My frustration is I see guys claiming reservations many months later than mine getting build dates and I can’t figure out why. End of day, not much I can do but continue the vigil. Apologies for the tone earlier.

I understand the frustration, I deal with it daily my friend. Patience is key! Hang in the and you'll be happy you did.

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Existing orders? Ha!
My bronco has been both built and delivered to the dealer 5 months ago with a recalled airbag. Maybe they can re-route an airbag they’re busy putting in 2022 models and put it in a day one reservation bronco! 🤬

Sponsored

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You're not too far off actually, but it's actually a little more than your guess. 👍
Great news but now I've got to make a tough decision. Wait and see if the Bronco gets built by the end of the year or go with the Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Overland I've been talking with my Jeep dealer about ordering. I would have ordered the Jeep already but the off-road package I want isn't available to order yet. Decisions, decisions :confused:

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Watch what the company does, not what its spokesmen say. Halting orders was a positive step, but they’ve got a long way to go to build back trust from the enthusiast base.
“To build back trust from the enthusiast base”…Ford doesn’t give a damn about building back trust…about 99.9% of us are STILL here, aren’t we?? If we all left, they’d still sell those Broncos we all left behind at a higher profit margin. I’m not going anywhere and I still trust Ford as much as you can trust a corporation! I’ll get my Bronco and then not worry about @fomoco. This will be my 5th Ford vehicle and generally it’s been a good road with them. Covid and market constraints screwed them over and I doubt this was the rollout they planned and wanted.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

“To build back trust from the enthusiast base”…Ford doesn’t give a damn about building back trust…about 99.9% of us are STILL here, aren’t we?? If we all left, they’d still sell those Broncos we all left behind at a higher profit margin. I’m not going anywhere and I still trust Ford as much as you can trust a corporation! I’ll get my Bronco and then not worry about @fomoco. This will be my 5th Ford vehicle and generally it’s been a good road with them. Covid and market constraints screwed them over and I doubt this was the rollout they planned and wanted.
Feel better now?

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just seen two RETAIL ORDER BRONCOS get delivered to my dealership and they were two door base broncos so not filling retail orders must have started after that. I am still waiting on my OBX order date 1/22/22.
1/22/22 order date?? Enjoy that wait lol

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The “
I call BS. Ford Authority is not affiliated with Ford Motor Company. Anything they says means nothing. Ford has not changed it's allocation system and will not complete reservation holders orders before they start building dealer stock. They will build what they can sell and make the most money even if that means breaking their promises to reservation holders. Please stop buying into all this crap, Ford is never going to come out and say it will build all the reservation holders trucks first. Not going to happen. I still personally believe Ford will cancel all reservations yet to be scheduled when they start building Broncos for dealer lots later this year. I am a July 15th reservation and no longer believe Ford will honor and build my reservation order based on my place in allocations at my dealer.
The ‘some customers have waited “as long as a year”’ was the giveaway.
Sponsored