First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw gti, Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone here want to buy a bridge? Some waterfront property? October 2020 order.....
still waiting! Ford does not care.
Sponsored

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Watch what the company does, not what its spokesmen say. Halting orders was a positive step, but they’ve got a long way to go to build back trust from the enthusiast base.
I am encouraged that's it's not just a false narrative, but action behind it. 👍

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The section of article below says that “Ford is focused on building existing customer orders as opposed to Broncos earmarked for dealer inventory.”

This is the clarification and news I was hoping and looking for! This is without a doubt a step in the right direction as is the encouraging sales and production numbers for Q1.

The Ford Authority Take
Ford Bronco sales during the first quarter of 2022 were quite healthy, albeit limited by the ongoing circumstance of demand outpacing supply. To that end, Ford is still focused on building existing customer orders as opposed to Broncos earmarked for dealer inventory.In fact, demand for the Bronco is so strong that Ford recently stopped taking orders for the 2022 model year. It’s worth noting that this high demand has caused many Bronco reservation/order holders to wait for months and, in some cases, as long as a year to get their new wild horse.
Dear The Ford Authority Take,

I fart in your general direction.

Sincerely,

BroncoT

igotnoclevername

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sequoia; Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am encouraged that's it's not just a false narrative, but action behind it. 👍
You let me know when your allocation goes up to more than 10 a month, and maybe I'll start taking some stock in what they're saying here.

Sponsored

jjack50

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone here want to buy a bridge? Some waterfront property? October 2020 order.....
still waiting! Ford does not care.
We were told last year when orders opened in January, 2021 that it would take until 2022 to get most orders out. The timing from my reservation in July, 2020 and my order in Feb 2021 to my re-order in Oct 2021 to my build date for next week fits within that original time frame.
what‘s screwed up is the allocations. That messed up way too many orders. The dealers raised too much of a stink so Ford had to placate them. And of course the hard top fiasco. It’s actually easy to see in hindsight what happened but not so easy to see how it could have gone any better considering the actual constraints.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You let me know when your allocation goes up to more than 10 a month, and maybe I'll start taking some stock in what they're saying here.
You can consider this your notification 🙂

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So we all want to know… how much higher than 10?!? Being around 250 on your list I hope they have upped your allocation to around 50! 😂
You're not too far off actually, but it's actually a little more than your guess. 👍

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You're not too far off actually, but it's actually a little more than your guess. 👍
Is this a renewed effort to address the volume of orders that you have as the article alludes to? Or is the bump in allocation a short-term increase? Have you received confirmation that the increase will be lasting for at least MY'22 and hopefully for MY'23?

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is this a renewed effort to address the volume of orders that you have as the article alludes to? Or is the bump in allocation a short-term increase? Have you received confirmation that the increase will be lasting for at least MY'22 and hopefully for MY'23?
I would assume with such a difference it is indicating some action behind what the article spoke of.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The true indicator will be how many allocations dealers like Granger get. If they still get only ten a month, then FORD is not prioritizing anything.
SAC has been getting on average like six a month and has even gone two schedulings so far this year with zero allocations. They have a few hundred orders and the top 20 has hardly moved for 2022 orders.
Sponsored