dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It's what they've said all along. Not necessarily what they've done.

It's also pretty vague. If there's no change in how are handled, the guy that ordered 30 minutes before the books closed is likely to get a Bronco before Day 1 reservation at the wrong* dealership.
I know, I'm a day 1 hour 1 (15 minutes after the reservation system went live)reservation holder still waiting on my WT.

but the way allocations are handled is still old news, and has not changed. it 's not even mentioned in that article and let's face it Ford has no plans on changing it.
Sponsored

InTheShift

Base
First Name
Shift
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is not from Ford, it is from a separate company giving you their opinion on what the words of Ford mean.
That's fine. I guess it's just a part of my personality - there is absolutely nothing to gain from negative thinking or energy. There is enough garbage in the world that I choose to look at the positive side of things. I'm too old to be pissed at the little things anymore. In the end, my truck will arrive and I'm going to have a blast driving it.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just seen two RETAIL ORDER BRONCOS get delivered to my dealership and they were two door base broncos so not filling retail orders must have started after that. I am still waiting on my OBX order date 1/22/22.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco is a great open top 4x4, but the ship is sailing for some customers. It's something I keep an eye on, particularly as a stock holder, but now it's more of a "maybe someday I will get one", type of situation. People move on to other things.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford authority is a well known Ford shill. I’m not sure what to make of this. 1 - doing Ford’s bidding to get this message out. 2 - proactively attempting to explain away Ford’s piss-poor performance (Ford apologist). 3 - there is truth to it.

Maybe some of each? Irrespective, there is no new information here. Hoping it is more “3” (above) than anything else.

Sponsored

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Problem is my dealer put mine in as a dealer order. I am so screwed…

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The true indicator will be how many allocations dealers like Granger get. If they still get only ten a month, then FORD is not prioritizing anything.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The issue now is shipping them to dealers. Railyards have at times held onto Broncos for weeks after they arrive at destination yards. Convoys are delivering newer builds before delivering Broncos that have been sitting in the shipping lot for weeks.
The delivering of newer builds before those sitting in the shipping lots for weeks is what’s so incredibly maddening about this. Mine has been built since 3/6 and my dealer keeps getting in fresh off the line rigs without mine.

Deleted member 29026

The delivering of newer builds before those sitting in the shipping lots for weeks is what’s so incredibly maddening about this. Mine has been built since 3/6 and my dealer keeps getting in fresh off the line rigs without mine.
What dealership did you order from? I ordered through Germain.

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Too little, too late.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not true, wife order was 21, converted to 22 and as of today no vin, no build date. (Base 4 door hard top sas 2.3, only options are keypad, aux switches and bumper)

She has day one reservation, she DID NOT use when placing her order. We used it to get raptor and got golden ticket, we have no build date on it as well.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer is pissed off about it too. He told me a truck with 5 broncos is supposed to be coming in. 4 of them are customer orders he filled. He can't sell them if he can't get them and it's screwing him over. My delivery eta has changed 5 times, blend date was 3/7. Built email 3/15. It's aggravating seeing broncos built weeks later be delivered to places not that far from me. I'm glad they are getting their broncos, but now it's at the expense of me getting mine, and that's on Ford and JCAT.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My dealer is pissed off about it too. He told me a truck with 5 broncos is supposed to be coming in. 4 of them are customer orders he filled. He can't sell them if he can't get them and it's screwing him over. My delivery eta has changed 5 times, blend date was 3/7. Built email 3/15. It's aggravating seeing broncos built weeks later be delivered to places not that far from me. I'm glad they are getting their broncos, but now it's at the expense of me getting mine, and that's on Ford and JCAT.
Yes, it’s tough on the dealers also. My build week was 1/24 so hasp to go to Ice Mountain then completed. Never would have thought almost 5 weeks later (will be 5 weeks on Sunday) it’s still sitting there.

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Building but what about shipping Ford? My bronco was built 3/9 and still at the plant waiting shipment. Da F is going on 🙄
Sponsored