First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 2021 Ford Bronco 4X4 will feature a 2.7 liter V6 petrol engine, along with a 10 speed automatic transmission.

OK - why does this not mention the option of a 7-speed manual :mad:
It also says "Just like before, the newest generation of the Bronco will also have both two- and four-door configurations," so I wouldn't put a lot of faith in their reporting.

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 2021 Ford Bronco 4X4 will feature a 2.7 liter V6 petrol engine, along with a 10 speed automatic transmission.

OK - why does this not mention the option of a 7-speed manual :mad:
Because it's mostly theoretical, not based on factual official info that should have come out a month ago ...

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
factual official info that should have come out a month ago
This forum has been an eye-opening experience about how totally worthless the auto press is; they SUCK. And TBH I'm likewise unimpressed by the way Ford manages information.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This forum has been an eye-opening experience about how totally worthless the auto press is; they SUCK. And TBH I'm likewise unimpressed by the way Ford manages information.
Here is the original article, Yahoo picked up, from, the Philippines
Ford to Release Bronco Despite Factory Downtime

The author, she has the inside track on the U.S. car market and what U.S. buyers what to hear, not what they want to know. :rolleyes: (even though the article is from the Philippines ? )
Gail Alcabaza - Carmudi Philippines
www.carmudi.com.ph
[email protected]
Gail Alcabaza - Automotive Expert @Carmudi Philippines

As an up-and-coming writer, Gail brings an old soul’s understanding of cars and the written word to her work. A product of De La Salle University – Dasmariñas and a graduate of AB Psychology, she has a knack for what car lovers want to see in an automotive article. Gail is a big fan of ‘The Office’ and spends her spare time laughing at the comments section on YouTube videos.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford's management of this is their prerogative but a journalist's basic directive is to try to report accurate information and there I agree, it's amazing how much they bork it. There's a few really good auto journos out there who I hold a lot of respect for but the rest of them can take a hike.

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That article is what my last minute term papers in college looked like...the ones that I did at 6 am when the class was at 8.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford's management of this (information) is their prerogative
yes it is...but with $4 stock, its time for a loved one to stage an intervention

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

yes it is...but with $4 stock, its time for a loved one to stage an intervention
Maybe they can ask the bankruptcy court to assign a judge with the last name of Ford?

Why would Ford sell a 10-year bond that has a staggering 9.625% interest rate for only $1 Billion, a fraction of a percent of their operating budget. With interest rates near zero, that certainly throws red flags.
Here’s Why High Interest Loans Will Bankrupt Ford
(I have no knowledge about the credibility of this news source, I just saw it pop up a week ago when Ford sold the bonds.)
Sponsored