Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That makes no sense, I’m not gonna lock in my dealer by October 31 without knowing the price that I’m gonna be paying

I will cancel my reservation if that’s the case
Sorry no time to go through the whole thread, but I'm curious about this too, would be kinda hard to order something then a few weeks later actually see what I ordered.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If it's that important for you to see it in person then you make the effort to drive the 4 hours and see it. I'll be in the same boat here. I have 5 dealers in town but if I have to drive an hour to New Orleans or 4 hours to Houston then that's what I will do. That's what they make "sick days" for, right? ;)

They didn't take your $100, they borrowed it. You can get it back at any time. They gave you exactly what you stated, a place in line.
That right there is the MENTALITY that Ford wants everyone to have. Never mind the billions they are losing every year. Forget about the launch they just had for the Explorer... Because you are the type of sheep we want. Don't make us work for your business, we'll make you work for it.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How the hell did it go from august to December wtf I wanted my plan a and b builds before I go into the dealership to order I was going to print out my own build and price To decide before I go in to dealership know looks like we got to decide at dealership in december

Last edited:

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Well... This means one thing. I think it's time for me to take a break from the forum. It's been a wealth of knowledge, and some fun chatting, but the amount of whining over unknowns is way too high. Taking the excitement away for me.

Ford could have done better but why can't we just wait and see what happens instead of knee-jerk-I'm-cancelling-my-reservation reactions.

It's a bit tired out at this point.
I keep trying to do that but this has turned in to the place where I spend all my free time, haha. Maybe it'll stick this time.

Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And another letdown from Ford. They are really blowing this. It’s oddly similar to SONOS rushing their new Arc soundbar to market before it was ready.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

This all we get for now folks ?

I would love for build tool to be up now, heck I’d love to take delivery now haha, but this is reality.
This makes the teeniest sense ever.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry no time to go through the whole thread, but I'm curious about this too, would be kinda hard to pay for something then a few weeks later actually see what I paid for.
Yeah don’t waste your time going through the whole thread.

you wouldn’t be paying for anything until you take delivery. Prob around April-June of next year.

orders will be finalized in December, but prior to that a build tool will be put up online.

in any circumstance you won’t pay until the car actually arrives at your dealer

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cmon mans stop complaining until you actually know. I’m guessing it will be at least 2 weeks.
We have much of the configuration info available right now anyway. The main info we’re missing is price.

Once we get that it shouldn’t take weeks to decide whether you want a manual or auto, or body colored top or MIC black.
People are so use to eating turds at this point it's starting to taste good.

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At the very least, they could be a little less vague about this whole thing.. that's not a lot to ask here.

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah don’t waste your time going through the whole thread.

you wouldn’t be paying for anything until you take delivery. Prob around April-June of next year.

orders will be finalized in December, but prior to that a build tool will be put up online.

in any circumstance you won’t pay until the car actually arrives at your dealer
Thank you @BroncoBoy22, I misspoke and should've said order before getting to configure it myself. But still makes sense, thank you!

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bummer, and their launch went so well...

Area51

Big Bend
First Name
Darnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That right there is the MENTALITY that Ford wants everyone to have. Never mind the billions they are losing every year. Forget about the launch they just had for the Explorer... Because you are the type of sheep we want. Don't make us work for your business, we'll make you work for it.
You really need to relax man lol.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you @BroncoBoy22, I misspoke and should've said order before getting to configure it myself. But still makes sense, thank you!
No prob! Like the poster above you said they could be less vague.

I have a decent understanding because I’ve custom ordered through Ford before. But I understand it causes concern because we are potentially spending $30-60k on a car
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.