RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've gotten nothing. Been checking like crazy 'cause I'm stupid. Not letting myself hope it means anything!
Sponsored

EL in NH

Base
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch, 2005 HD springer,2010 sporty
Your Bronco Model
Base
I will endeavor to persevere

TCFATL

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like how they use "Journey" in the same way as it is used on the Bachelor / Bachelorette ... except I don't think anyone is getting a rose much less time in a fantasy suite until MY23 ...

"Rest assured" everyone! ...

Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just because you got one or get one of these emails doesn't mean your going to get bumped to '23, three people posted above to have build dates got the email.

We know that reservation only are getting these, so not for walk-ins, no swag either... You just get to cut the line... In some cases.

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Do I hear 2024, 2025, 2026...

I'm done with these ass-clowns, they can keep it.
My wife told me to do what I want but said she knows I'll be happier back in a Range Rover Classic. Her words: "buy a decent one that needs a little work and build it back like your old one, but better, using the money you're not spending on a brand new truck. With that kind of cash it'll be a beast".

She's a very smart woman and I should have listened to her a year ago. That RRC would be built by now and I'd be back on the trails with friends already. I'm a dumbass.

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Folks, as someone that waited for two years and one month, i feel like i have earned the right to say this, stay the course. There have been so many head scratching episodes in the way things have played through out this process but when you step into that bronco and push the start button it is like nothing you have experienced before. Stating the obvious but using this forum as group support will get you through it. Also, i suspect things will probably be a little smoother for 2023.

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well after 2 years of waiting maybe I'll get the matching hammock......what a joke.....People ask me all the time "didn't you get your Bronco yet? I see them all the time" I say I guess they're the lucky one or got more money than mom lol

rzshootr

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 Etron
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First time Ford buyer, first time reserving or even ordering a vehicle. Got the email. Pathetic. I’m over living in fear of some ridiculous sleazy dealer mark up which I will not pay if and when it does arrive. Beyond disgusting. I’m just holding onto the reservation for the hell of it and to see what happens. I DID want the Bronco. Now I don’t really care. Other than the interest free $500 loan I gave to a dealership, I really don’t care anymore.

@Ford Motor Company

What a pathetic disgusting joke. I would buy almost any other brand before Ford to avoid this kind of experience. I absolutely do not want to be part of “the Ford Family” if this is how family is treated.

End rant.

Sponsored

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got the same thing today....
Res was Sep 2020, order Early 2021......Two years and counting

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoFish

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3; 2022 Land Rover Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Am I the only one who has really lost interest in the Bronco? I'm a first week reservation holder (first day order) and I remember how excited I was even in the first year of waiting. I'm still waiting and have seen and ridden (and off-roaded) in a new Bronco and my excitement and desire for one has just completely waned.....

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Can someone post the FAQ link from the email, want to see if Ford put anything new out there. I'm hit or miss on emails from Ford outside of off-rodeo.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored