First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The odd thing to me about getting the e-mail is I have a VIN . . . . .
When did you get your VIN? Curious as maybe it was after the date that the email list was generated (not sure when that was though... trying to back into it).

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When did you get your VIN? Curious as maybe it was after the date that the email list was generated (not sure when that was though... trying to back into it).
That's one thing I hadn't thought of, I got my VIN last Monday

Sponsored

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ā€œYou may get a ā€˜22, or you may get a ā€˜23! We canā€™t tell you when you will, or give you any sense of security. Donā€™t worry though, weā€™re here for you.ā€
Ford Bronco Ford's official email letter about getting bumped to 2023 model year 8622D634-680A-4EB5-8B79-63C7CD6E3A2D

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone just not get emails from Ford? I had received the first email that I had an order placed and it showed me the little mockup image of the build. But nothing since? The order is not linked to my account online? I can ask ford chat and they can search it for me using my order number and dealer number but other than that nothing? I feel like I should be getting them because even my salesman on occasion has been like oh yeah you got that email right? And Iā€™m like what email? Thatā€™s why Iā€™m bugging my dealer all the time for information. I was a walk in order in early January of this year.
I ordered 2/1/22 and you are describing my experience to a T.

Mike L

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone just not get emails from Ford? I had received the first email that I had an order placed and it showed me the little mockup image of the build. But nothing since? The order is not linked to my account online? I can ask ford chat and they can search it for me using my order number and dealer number but other than that nothing? I feel like I should be getting them because even my salesman on occasion has been like oh yeah you got that email right? And Iā€™m like what email? Thatā€™s why Iā€™m bugging my dealer all the time for information. I was a walk in order in early January of this year.
I'm in the same boat and ordered in January as well.

Sponsored

Jofenech

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While enjoying the hell out the vehicle I bought because I was tired of waiting on ford to pull their thumb out, I am deciding what Iā€™ll do with my Bronco if / when it shows up

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I also received the Email on my 782 day of reservation, 586 day of my Order and 308 days since Reorder.

Ford Bronco Ford's official email letter about getting bumped to 2023 model year 560C167F-2207-41FC-A902-23B544FB3D74

I just canā€™t understand how orders from Jan. Feb. and March of 2022 are built and Vin before My 7/16/2020 reserved date My same build down to the color. Please @Ford Motor Company or @mrlevine can ether of you can explaine how this happens??

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Same. No emails as others post. Got the first order confirmation and call CS weekly only to be told Unscheduled Clean.