50Mustang

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The test version is accessible via this link. The Forscan team sent it to me. I asked if I could share the link and they said yes.

https://forscan.org/download/FORScanSetup2.3.47.test20220221.exe
Thank you for sharing. I can confirm that with my 2022 Outer Banks, I was able to add Baja and Rock Crawl following the FORScan sheet on the forums. All I did was install the new FORScan beta over my original application install. No error codes at all once I hit write.

50595004-202A-4EC5-A5FD-3F6793265277.JPG

E0FB6AD0-3FFB-4AD1-981F-523AE5B935AE.JPG

F8F172C2-D857-4822-8523-2462EB4020AB.JPG

Sponsored

BroncoLubich

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4D Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

parropski

Big Bend
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Were you able to pick the mode you dropped for Sport, or did it just add Sport to the lineup? I want to get rid of Eco and add Sport.

Edit: I'm looking at his thread now to see if he already answered.
How do you get that Bronco overhead view on your dash by the speedometer?
I have a big bend and none of my modes come with that overhead view.
Ford Bronco Forscan unlocks all GOAT modes with any Bronco model trim! How-to DIY instructions 1645714510051

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How do you get that Bronco overhead view on your dash by the speedometer?
I have a big bend and none of my modes come with that overhead view.
Ford Bronco Forscan unlocks all GOAT modes with any Bronco model trim! How-to DIY instructions 1645714510051
There is button on the steering wheel to turn on and off lane assist. Is that the view you mean?

Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As expected the issue was with some revisions but not an actual lock out. Glad to see the momentum once again continue with forscan and our Broncos.

I unfortunately have not had success with adding lane centering. There’s some small issues getting the centering portion to work however stop and go was functioning great in my testing. Lots of error codes though. Long way to go on this one lol.

BoMiltenberger

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 BL Lux Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone confirmed with their dealer that adding sport mode won‘t void warranties?

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone confirmed with their dealer that adding sport mode won‘t void warranties?
I’m genuinely curious to wonder why it would? The drive modes are software features provided by Ford. Turned on or off it was designed around the capabilities of the Bronco from the factory.

Granted forscan mods can cause warranty issues if trouble occurs like you bricking a module or breaking the function of something. Something like Sport mode doesn’t affect anything. It’s pre-controlled by all the computers in the Bronco. It’s equivalent here to global windows or changing the headlights from turning back to auto when you shut the vehicle off. All are just predefined parameters Ford took the time to design.

Now if your ABS module ever needs to be serviced you might find some friction if the tech even notices (doubtful) but other than that I seriously doubt any warranty issues. My dealership would certainly not void the ABS module warranty because a factory drive mode exists
Sponsored