drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been thinking about your response for a while. I have a stick. I sometimes get into snow and ice when driving over roads. Slippery mode works great. But I think you are right, that pushing the 4A button is easier than finding the right GOAT mode and also solves the problem.

I have driven 10k miles in this rig and I do use Baja mode on the beach. When the front camera comes over the big screen, it's cool. But on trails, I'm controlling the transfer case and the diffs myself.

But here's what I am wondering. I'm interested to know if Sport mode is going to give me more pop (even with my man trans). They talk about remapping the throttle response. Is that the same thing or different than the shift points on the automatic?

I have seen a video for a piece of hardware that plugs into the loom and supposedly makes the throttle more responsive. I could see how with a drive by wire throttle, you could map different levels of input do different things with the intake. That's what I'm wondering about. Because if Sport mode makes my 2.3 more snappy on the throttle, the kid in me is kind of interested.
Sport mode has a more aggressive throttle profile amongst other things but specific to your thoughts yes it would be more snappy.

There isn’t any extra power or anything it’s just multiplying your input a bit. Exactly the same as what these pedal commanders do but with a factory warranty and no plugging in things. Granted they do offer more variability.
Sponsored

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

DividedSky

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sport mode has a more aggressive throttle profile amongst other things but specific to your thoughts yes it would be more snappy.

There isn’t any extra power or anything it’s just multiplying your input a bit. Exactly the same as what these pedal commanders do but with a factory warranty and no plugging in things. Granted they do offer more variability.
I really feel like Sport mode "woke up" my 2.3MT Badlands. The turbo seems to spool up faster as well as the more aggressive throttle input. I have really enjoyed it.

Perfect-Beast-2

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100 / 1980 F150 Stepside / 2019 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The 2nd line from the bottom, to add Mud/Ruts
1647616108670.png
On my 2019 F150 I had the trailer package, As I now do as well for the BD. On the F150, when plugging in the trailer it came up on the screen ( I think) to switch to Trailer Mode - or maybe I just did that. In any case, it was an option. Is there a Trailer G.O.A.T mode? I haven't seen mention of it anywhere.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On my 2019 F150 I had the trailer package, As I now do as well for the BD. On the F150, when plugging in the trailer it came up on the screen ( I think) to switch to Trailer Mode - or maybe I just did that. In any case, it was an option. Is there a Trailer G.O.A.T mode? I haven't seen mention of it anywhere.
I think they are adding it to the Braptor but not on regular Bronco.

Sponsored

dfwbronco22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Audi S6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HELP! I purchased an OBD with HS/MS switch to get rid of the out of vehicle honk, worked fine.

No comments with this video or another I found regarding this HM/MS switch.....I attempted to add Sport Mode and was kicked out of doing so (multiple times)... please see attached photo?

REALLY want Sport for Badlands.... THANKS!

Ford Bronco Forscan unlocks all GOAT modes with any Bronco model trim! How-to DIY instructions Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 1.25.56 PM

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HELP! I purchased an OBD with HS/MS switch to get rid of the out of vehicle honk, worked fine.

No comments with this video or another I found regarding this HM/MS switch.....I attempted to add Sport Mode and was kicked out of doing so (multiple times)... please see attached photo?

REALLY want Sport for Badlands.... THANKS!

Ford Bronco Forscan unlocks all GOAT modes with any Bronco model trim! How-to DIY instructions Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 1.25.56 PM
Things seem to have been changed some for MY22 with Forscan. It looks like you will probably need the newer version. This thread has some more info specific to 2022 models. Good Luck! Hope to get it working on mine next month when mine shows up
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2022-forscan.34853/post-1245092

dfwbronco22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Audi S6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! Newer version of ForScan????
Yeah looks like you are running this one 2.3.46
Ford Bronco Forscan unlocks all GOAT modes with any Bronco model trim! How-to DIY instructions 1649101907874

In the link I posted they are using 2.3.47test with success for the 2022 models

dfwbronco22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Audi S6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah looks like you are running this one 2.3.46
Ford Bronco Forscan unlocks all GOAT modes with any Bronco model trim! How-to DIY instructions 1649101907874

In the link I posted they are using 2.3.47test with success for the 2022 models
Yep, got it thanks. Updated to ForCan 2.3.47 test..... didn't think it was going to work at first but good to go with Sport Mode.

THANKS!!!!!!

Ford Bronco Forscan unlocks all GOAT modes with any Bronco model trim! How-to DIY instructions Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 3.13.19 PM
Ford Bronco Forscan unlocks all GOAT modes with any Bronco model trim! How-to DIY instructions View recent photos

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, got it thanks. Updated to ForCan 2.3.47 test..... didn't think it was going to work at first but good to go with Sport Mode.

THANKS!!!!!!

Ford Bronco Forscan unlocks all GOAT modes with any Bronco model trim! How-to DIY instructions View recent photos
Awesome! Glad it worked. Hope to set it up on mine when it gets here.

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

THANKS!!!!!!

Sorry if this was answered already.......you have a 2022 Badlands and was able to add Sport Mode?

Brianew

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 08 Mustang, 2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just added sport mode to my 2022 Badlands.

I had to buy the extended forscan license. Send a trouble ticket to forscan, and they sent an updated version that fixed the problem.
Which instructions did you follow to add it?

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put sport mode on my bronco and turned off the double honk and that annoying seatbelt ding.

sport mode is amazing. zero Fs about MPG
Badlands? 2022?
Sponsored