Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are they making Broncos today? It is the 7th, was hoping you were going to tells us that at least 20 had been put together already! :p

fpGT350

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Viper RT/10; 09 AMG C63; 18 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
165,000 reservations at average price selling price to dealers of $30,000+ or - = $5 billion. Total Ford sales revenue in 2019 = $156 billion. This is an embarrassing launch but not a financial disaster for Ford. Wouldn't want to be the CFO explaining quarterly projections to the financial analysts though. Wouldn't want to be the supply chain manager either.

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the problem is just with the hard tops, I wish they would have run with just soft tops first...maybe it's both tops causing delays, but I thought I understood from the Webasto employee on here that the issues were with the hard top and quality or design issues.
Right and why can’t I get the mansquatch if it’s just the tops being the sole issue!?

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I've been gone for a while but now I'm back. Good to see you guys again. This is why both the 2-door and 4-door models should have come standard with a black soft-top. I would have been absolutely fine with keeping a soft top for a few years. Then I would have ordered a hard top from the dealership if the maintenance was too much for the ST. Who knows though. Maybe they would have run into these same issues with soft tops. 2020 has been a cruel monster.
Welcome back!

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'd take a soft top 2 door for $1800 off the sticker, np. No way I can go fully topless unless they want me to test the watertight integrity of the silicon switches, too much rain here and no garage.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford could ship them with a free bimini top, high quality car cover and an I.O.U. for the top. I'd be good with that.
Sponsored