Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco From Halogen to LED - All taillights replacement options IMG_8966

I got these and had them wrapped in black tint, just didn’t like the way they looked on my black Diamond. I also had a wildtrak grille and swapped that for a badlands grille cuz the gloss black doesn’t pop the way I like against the Cactus Grey
Ford Bronco From Halogen to LED - All taillights replacement options IMG_7947

aftermarket taillights still for sale!!😂😂
Sponsored

Packen8

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I got these and had them wrapped in black tint, just didn’t like the way they looked on my black Diamond. I also had a wildtrak grille and swapped that for a badlands grille cuz the gloss black doesn’t pop the way I like against the Cactus Grey

aftermarket taillights still for sale!!😂😂
Interesting bumper you have there Big Sean what brand are your front and rear bumpers got any other pics with front bumper also
Thanks,
Jerry

23BDBigSean

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Packen8 Barricade HD tubular front and rear bumper. Had a paint shop custom paint match the tubes.
Ford Bronco From Halogen to LED - All taillights replacement options IMG_9558

23BDBigSean

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting bumper you have there Big Sean what brand are your front and rear bumpers got any other pics with front bumper also
Thanks,
Jerry
Ford Bronco From Halogen to LED - All taillights replacement options IMG_9709

mooNy

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for putting this thread together. I am in a similar boat, just got my BD and tail lights are the first things I’m upgrading as I hate the halogen look and feel the OEM LED shape really pops. I have been researching for a few weeks and decided to order the smoked LED (lumen8) from buckle up off-road. To me at least the website is reputable and the owner is active on the bronco Facebook group I’m in, and seems very responsive in case there’s any issues.

Sponsored

Packen8

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Packen8 Barricade HD tubular front and rear bumper. Had a paint shop custom paint match the tubes.
Ford Bronco From Halogen to LED - All taillights replacement options IMG_9709
Thanks for the info ….I like what you did with the tubes looks great I really like your choice of bumpers l’m going to be getting new bumpers this spring … thing is I ordered my Bronco with modular bumpers but it was delivered with the plastic bumpers bummed me out ….. thanks again

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I went with Oracle out of necessity (broke the passenger on a trail). At the time I got a smoking deal for $340 shipped when they were $450+ everywhere else. I like them, I don’t love them. The reverse is fantastic. I kinda wish they were actually flush with the quarter panel instead of indented. The quality of the red LEDs is pretty weak - it would be much nicer if they had a slick diffused and cleaner look - but, instead they look cheap and low quality.

I also will upgrade when there’s a worthy option.

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I swapped on a set of take-off Signature LEDs after shattering one my Halogen lights in Windrock…

The shop I bought the take-offs from just flashed them in ForScan after I swapped them and have been running them since.

OP
OP
fp11

fp11

Black Diamond
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for putting this thread together. I am in a similar boat, just got my BD and tail lights are the first things I’m upgrading as I hate the halogen look and feel the OEM LED shape really pops. I have been researching for a few weeks and decided to order the smoked LED (lumen8) from buckle up off-road. To me at least the website is reputable and the owner is active on the bronco Facebook group I’m in, and seems very responsive in case there’s any issues.
I am considering these as my top option for those same reasons although I’m interested in the red ones. Let me know how it goes once you install them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
fp11

fp11

Black Diamond
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I swapped on a set of take-off Signature LEDs after shattering one my Halogen lights in Windrock…

The shop I bought the take-offs from just flashed them in ForScan after I swapped them and have been running them since.

Ok, looks like we are getting somewhere using the OEM LED Taillights. Any chance you get more precise instructions? I actually just found this mentioned in another thread
“you do have to go in and change the settings via forscan in the BCM module where it says about "rear light bulb out" and disable it” by @GusVG

Last edited:

Sponsored

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok, looks like we are getting somewhere using the OEM LED Taillights. Any chance you get more precise instructions? I actually just found this mentioned in another thread
“you do have to go in and change the settings via forscan in the BCM module where it says about "rear light bulb out" and disable it” by @GusVG
I personally didn’t do the ForScan adjustments. The shop I bought the take-offs from did, and it took him about 5 minutes. He said it’s pretty much the same as adding the Oracles to a Bronco that has Signature LEDs, but the opposite… if that makes any sense? I’ve never looked at ForScan, so maybe that was his way of dumbing it down for me.

I was skeptical it could be done, given what I’d read on here prior… but in the time it took me to park it in his shop, and walk around front to say hi to everyone in the office, he was done and I left.

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I installed the Oracle flush mounts, which have been great. I installed the Quake lights on friends Bronco , they look awesome and seem well built, but the light output on the brake lights is a bit underwhelming, looks awesome at night but during the day it can be hard to see when brakes or turn signals are on.

GusVG

Big Bend
First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am not sure what they mean by "flash them" it took me months to figure this out

mooNy

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am considering these as my top option for those same reasons although I’m interested in the red ones. Let me know how it goes once you install them.
So finally got to installing them. When testing i noticed the passenger side brake light does not illuminate. All other lights are functional: running lights, startup animation, reverse, and even amber sequential turn signals. Im very frustrated because these lights really look nice. I am in contact with the seller and will update with any solutions I can find or if I end up returning. I did follow the directions and connect the lights to the 3rd brake light with the long red wire.

The good: the lights look really nice, great brightness, startup animation and amber sequential turn signal looks nice.

The bad: besides my passenger side brake light not functioning,:
-The passenger side headlight housing does not fit properly snug, and makes the slim panel on top of it bulge out a little. I have seen some issues with this on Amazon Mabett reviews, so I am now assuming they are the same maker. If you look at the reviews they have the same problem, and even 1 review has the same brake light problem as I did.
-The supplied red wire to connect to the 3rd brake light was too short, and would not reach the plugs inside the tailgate where they were mounted. I ended up having to remove the plugs from their slide-on bracket so they are now free floating to move closer to the red wire plug.

I feel like I could live with the awkward fit if the lights all worked properly, but its not ideal.

GusVG

Big Bend
First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So finally got to installing them. When testing i noticed the passenger side brake light does not illuminate. All other lights are functional: running lights, startup animation, reverse, and even amber sequential turn signals. Im very frustrated because these lights really look nice. I am in contact with the seller and will update with any solutions I can find or if I end up returning. I did follow the directions and connect the lights to the 3rd brake light with the long red wire.

The good: the lights look really nice, great brightness, startup animation and amber sequential turn signal looks nice.

The bad: besides my passenger side brake light not functioning,:
-The passenger side headlight housing does not fit properly snug, and makes the slim panel on top of it bulge out a little. I have seen some issues with this on Amazon Mabett reviews, so I am now assuming they are the same maker. If you look at the reviews they have the same problem, and even 1 review has the same brake light problem as I did.
-The supplied red wire to connect to the 3rd brake light was too short, and would not reach the plugs inside the tailgate where they were mounted. I ended up having to remove the plugs from their slide-on bracket so they are now free floating to move closer to the red wire plug.

I feel like I could live with the awkward fit if the lights all worked properly, but its not ideal.
I had the exact same issue, with Mabbet and another aftermarket off Ebay. I purchased some take off OEM's - did a mod via forscan and now both work as they should
Sponsored