First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I recently picked up a set of OEM LED taillights from FB marketplace. I'm trying to find other people who have made the swap from halogen taillights to OEM signature LEDs and trying to see what issues they had, forscan changes necessary, and any other tips they can provide. Overall the information available on the swap is pretty minimal from what I can find. If anyone can link me to another post, that'd be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

GusVG

Big Bend
First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I recently picked up a set of OEM LED taillights from FB marketplace. I'm trying to find other people who have made the swap from halogen taillights to OEM signature LEDs and trying to see what issues they had, forscan changes necessary, and any other tips they can provide. Overall the information available on the swap is pretty minimal from what I can find. If anyone can link me to another post, that'd be greatly appreciated!
I actually just finished doing that, and after several months of trying to get help. I figured it out on my own. you do have to go in and change the settings via forscan in the BCM module where it says about "rear light bulb out" and disable it.

fp11

Black Diamond
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I actually just finished doing that, and after several months of trying to get help. I figured it out on my own. you do have to go in and change the settings via forscan in the BCM module where it says about "rear light bulb out" and disable it.
Did that really work? Are these THE instructions to replace the Halogen for OEM LED taillights ? I started this thread on this topic
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/from-halogen-to-led-all-taillights-replacement-options.89978/