Sponsored

OEM LED taillights - where to buy besides dealers?

GusVG

Big Bend
First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey everyone,
I’m looking at swapping my standard taillights to OEM LED
besides the dealer, any recommendations on where I can get an inexpensive set?
Sponsored

Alfa

Wildtrak
First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

People sell them here occasionally. I broken the outside shell of my passenger side light and had to buy the entire unit since it is all fused together.

I found a ford unit on eBay, but eBay was full of aftermarket version that were MUCH less expensive.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can find them here on the Bronco6G marketplace or the Bronco Nation marketplace. Also all the usual spots... eBay, Facebook, etc. Sometimes people will swap out their factory tail lamps for different designs and sell their old ones here.

I will warn you that it's not a clean plug-n-play swap. The LED tail lamps have a different wiring harness than the halogen tail lamps. So it may be better to find aftermarket tail lamps that are compatible with your factory wiring.

OP
OP

GusVG

Big Bend
First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
People sell them here occasionally. I broken the outside shell of my passenger side light and had to buy the entire unit since it is all fused together.

I found a ford unit on eBay, but eBay was full of aftermarket version that were MUCH less expensive.
Thank you, I did see the aftermarket ones but i
You can find them here on the Bronco6G marketplace or the Bronco Nation marketplace. Also all the usual spots... eBay, Facebook, etc. Sometimes people will swap out their factory tail lamps for different designs and sell their old ones here.

I will warn you that it's not a clean plug-n-play swap. The LED tail lamps have a different wiring harness than the halogen tail lamps. So it may be better to find aftermarket tail lamps that are compatible with your factory wiring.
thank you for that info, I’ve seen the difference in wiring

ORACLE Terry

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, RAM TRX, Gladiator, Wrangler JL,
Your Bronco Model
Base
Make sure to check out the ORACLE Lighting Flush Mount Tail Lights. These are an upgrade to the factory with a tight finish! Protruding out significantly less than the factory tail lights, this low-profile design helps avoid potential damage while trail riding. LED reverse lights will provide 1,400 Lm of high-output rear-facing illumination.

Ford Bronco OEM LED taillights - where to buy besides dealers? ORACLE_Lights_Bronco_LED_FLush_Taillights

https://www.oraclelights.com/collec...tail-lights/products/bronco-flush-tail-lights

Sponsored
OP
OP

GusVG

Big Bend
First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Make sure to check out the ORACLE Lighting Flush Mount Tail Lights. These are an upgrade to the factory with a tight finish! Protruding out significantly less than the factory tail lights, this low-profile design helps avoid potential damage while trail riding. LED reverse lights will provide 1,400 Lm of high-output rear-facing illumination.

Ford Bronco OEM LED taillights - where to buy besides dealers? ORACLE_Lights_Bronco_LED_FLush_Taillights

https://www.oraclelights.com/collec...tail-lights/products/bronco-flush-tail-lights
I do like them a lot, but way too expensive for me

OP
OP

GusVG

Big Bend
First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I do like them a lot, but way too expensive for me
if you can provide a discount code, I'd be happy to purchase them

Alfa

Wildtrak
First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I considered the Oracle tail lights because it was cheaper than buying 1 tail light from Ford. Ford price is $1000+ for 1 light. Ruxer discount still costs $650ish, again, just for 1. I was happy to find a gently used Ford one on eBay for $300. These things are expensive.

ORACLE Terry

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, RAM TRX, Gladiator, Wrangler JL,
Your Bronco Model
Base
if you can provide a discount code, I'd be happy to purchase them
You got it!! My signature has the discount code for members of the forum. BRONCO10

OP
OP

GusVG

Big Bend
First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I considered the Oracle tail lights because it was cheaper than buying 1 tail light from Ford. Ford price is $1000+ for 1 light. Ruxer discount still costs $650ish, again, just for 1. I was happy to find a gently used Ford one on eBay for $300. These things are expensive.
Yes, they are. I’m hopping to find some take offs at a good price, otherwise I may just go aftermarket
Oracles are cool, but I like the OEM stile even if they stick out
You got it!! My signature has the discount code for members of the forum. BRONCO10
Thank you!

Sponsored

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP
OP

GusVG

Big Bend
First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

2022obxblack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, new here as well. I bought a slightly used 2022 outer banks. Noticed there was a small crack in the right rear tail light. 3 weeks in the rear lights stop working all together and the dealership shows me a pic of the tailight inside the frame and it has a rather large crack in it. They think moisture/rain got in over time and caused a short. They replaced the bcm under warranty but wanted a $1000 to replace the one tail light. Been trying to find any info online for aftermarket replacements but seem more involved than a plug/play style light. Like the oracle but seems dumb to have to buy a forscan to be able to replace a led tail light with another led tail light. Like the smoked tail light look but not sure if something like that is available.

Modding my 6.7 F250 seems to be way less complicated than this new "work" toy 😂

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, new here as well. I bought a slightly used 2022 outer banks. Noticed there was a small crack in the right rear tail light. 3 weeks in the rear lights stop working all together and the dealership shows me a pic of the tailight inside the frame and it has a rather large crack in it. They think moisture/rain got in over time and caused a short. They replaced the bcm under warranty but wanted a $1000 to replace the one tail light. Been trying to find any info online for aftermarket replacements but seem more involved than a plug/play style light. Like the oracle but seems dumb to have to buy a forscan to be able to replace a led tail light with another led tail light. Like the smoked tail light look but not sure if something like that is available.

Modding my 6.7 F250 seems to be way less complicated than this new "work" toy 😂
Two posts up I posted a video of OEM style tail lights. There’s a smoked version and a red version and also the Raptor style tail lights. They are all around $300 for the pair and plug and play.

Links to them in the video description.