First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had the exact same issue, with Mabbet and another aftermarket off Ebay. I purchased some take off OEM's - did a mod via forscan and now both work as they should
It seems like that may be the only reliable option, as it seems all the aftermarket LED OEM style lights are shaky at best in their quality control. That’s probably my next route.
Sponsored

GusVG

Big Bend
First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It seems like that may be the only reliable option, as it seems all the aftermarket LED OEM style lights are shaky at best in their quality control. That’s probably my next route.
Yup, exactly

OP
OP
fp11

fp11

Black Diamond
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At this point, looks like the OEM LED taillights are the most reliable option. @GusVG do you know if these are the right part numbers?
M2DB13B504BN (Right)
M2DB13B505BN (Left)

GusVG

Big Bend
First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
At this point, looks like the OEM LED taillights are the most reliable option. @GusVG do you know if these are the right part numbers?
M2DB13B504BN (Right)
M2DB13B505BN (Left)
I am not 100% sure of the part numbers, I didn't write them down. I purchased some take offs

in regards to the forscan mod, some people are saying the "they flashed them" not sure what that is. I changed the BCM settings Right and Left rear Turn lamp signal outage to "disabled" (each individually) besides not having the amber turn signal - they work just fine. my turn signal is red

The Deal

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco BD w/sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I noticed a price jump for the Oracle flush mounts on Amazon from roughly 378ish to 401. Anyone know if they periodically drop the price or what accounts for the jump? Kinda kicking myself for not buying them yesterday when they were in my cart at the lower price lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
fp11

fp11

Black Diamond
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am not 100% sure of the part numbers, I didn't write them down. I purchased some take offs

in regards to the forscan mod, some people are saying the "they flashed them" not sure what that is. I changed the BCM settings Right and Left rear Turn lamp signal outage to "disabled" (each individually) besides not having the amber turn signal - they work just fine. my turn signal is red
I was able to figure out the part numbers and I have some Wildtrack take offs on the way ($330 for both seamed reasonable)

Interesting that you are getting a red turn signal instead. Is it the white part of the taillight that flashes red instead of amber? Or does the red break light flashes? Not a huge issue since the halogen turn signal is red too.

@EvanPeterson are you having the same issue? Is your turn signal amber or red?

GusVG

Big Bend
First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was able to figure out the part numbers and I have some Wildtrack take offs on the way ($330 for both seamed reasonable)

Interesting that you are getting a red turn signal instead. Is it the white part of the taillight that flashes red instead of amber? Or does the red break light flashes? Not a huge issue since the halogen turn signal is red too.

that's a good price for them, good for you. its the actual outer red that is flashing red. so basically the brake light flashes red. I'm ok with that.

I read that LED equipped vehicles have a different harness that the halogen, thus the issue with the amber light not working properly

OP
OP
fp11

fp11

Black Diamond
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

that's a good price for them, good for you. its the actual outer red that is flashing red. so basically the brake light flashes red. I'm ok with that.

I read that LED equipped vehicles have a different harness that the halogen, thus the issue with the amber light not working properly
The video posted by @EvanPeterson mentions a guy named Tom from Automotive Solutions. I think I was able to locate his shop in Lenoir City, TN and sent him an email to see what FORScan changes he made. He may also have the red turn signal but worth a shot.

GusVG

Big Bend
First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The video posted by @EvanPeterson mentions a guy named Tom from Automotive Solutions. I think I was able to locate his shop in Lenoir City, TN and sent him an email to see what FORScan changes he made. He may also have the red turn signal but worth a shot.
let me know what you find out, please

OP
OP
fp11

fp11

Black Diamond
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

let me know what you find out, please
I had the wrong store. The store is located in Belvedere. Just sent him a message via instagram. Fingers crossed

Ford Bronco From Halogen to LED - All taillights replacement options IMG_2701

Sponsored

GusVG

Big Bend
First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had the wrong store. The store is located in Belvedere. Just sent him a message via instagram. Fingers crossed

thats the same company, I had reached out myself. they answered my email and said they do the work. I am in California so no chance of getting this done

[email protected] - Kim Hall is whom I was dealing with

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered oracle flush mounts about a year and half ago. Noticed a few weeks ago that my right side has a couple of the LEDs out. Hit the housing and they came back on. Emailed oracle and unfortunately they only have 1yr warranty. They offered to sell me an individual but when I asked for a price they referred me to their website to submit an order request and couldnt give me a quote thru the email. I then asked for a schematic so I can open it up and attempt a repair. They said they do not have diagnostic troubleshooting procedures. Their answers werent rude but seemed a little short. I wasnt impressed with the customer service but I also wasnt upset if that makes sense. Do what you will with this info. Im gonna put stocks back in and attempt a repair first. If Im successful then Im having the housings painted body color. If not then Ill be ordering smoked LED from Mabett.

Last edited:

mooNy

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Have you gotten to install these yet? I have a set of OEM's on the way now as well, have to get set up with Forscan now as I have never used it before.

OP
OP
fp11

fp11

Black Diamond
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have you gotten to install these yet? I have a set of OEM's on the way now as well, have to get set up with Forscan now as I have never used it before.
Not yet. I’ve never used forscan either and I’m still finding what changes need to be done before I do the install.

OP
OP
fp11

fp11

Black Diamond
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thats the same company, I had reached out myself. they answered my email and said they do the work. I am in California so no chance of getting this done

[email protected] - Kim Hall is whom I was dealing with
I got an answer from Tom but not what I expected. Looks like he doesn’t feel comfortable sharing the forscan changes he did.
Ford Bronco From Halogen to LED - All taillights replacement options IMG_2757

Waiting to hear if at least he was able to make the amber turn signal work.

Unless @EvanPeterson can convince him of sharing what he did, looks like I will have to go with your set up. Any chance you can share a screenshot of what your BCM settings look like now? There a several LED lights settings (image below is from the Oracle install video)

Ford Bronco From Halogen to LED - All taillights replacement options IMG_2687
Sponsored