First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I will be pulling my Conquerer UEV-490 camper for this one and while adding all that weight to the trailer isn’t a perfect solution, it’s the best option I have at the moment. My wife and some friends in a second truck are currently planning to go with me on the outbound leg. Then a few more are flying up to meet us for the time in Alaska. Only the trip back will be solo, and only if someone else doesn’t decide to join for all or part of it. We are following the Rockies most of the way, so the scenery will be non-stop spectacular
Trailer and second vehicle=cheating:LOL:
Sponsored

OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Heres a photo of the side of the rack with the ladder to the body! If you have the original ladders with the soft top, it will not be able to open all the way. Unfortunately, Ford did not design the top to stay within the body frame. Unlike jeeps, it sticks out much further and the point comes exactly to where the original ladder is and would cause rubbing. We truly wish Ford designed the top to fit within the frame and thinner 1st position/top to accommodate these features!

DSC08032.jpg

DSC08045.jpg

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once you fold the rack back to fully open softtop there are only 2 pivot bolts that would need removed. Counting the maybe 2 at front, that involves a total of 4 bolts to remove the rack. That's 2 less than fully removing the softtop
do you think the front light bar piece would be as easy to remove? i'd want that gone too if i wasn't using the rack and took off the back.

OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
do you think the front light bar piece would be as easy to remove? i'd want that gone too if i wasn't using the rack and took off the back.
Its super easy to remove if you want! It screws into the oem section by the mirrors and then just a few nuts and bolts at the top connecting to the back of the rack. It honestly doesn't take more than ten minutes!

Sponsored

deathadder

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Heres a photo of the side of the rack with the ladder to the body! If you have the original ladders with the soft top, it will not be able to open all the way. Unfortunately, Ford did not design the top to stay within the body frame. Unlike jeeps, it sticks out much further and the point comes exactly to where the original ladder is and would cause rubbing. We truly wish Ford designed the top to fit within the frame and thinner 1st position/top to accommodate these features!

DSC08032.jpg

DSC08045.jpg
@GOBI Racks For current preorders with soft top, are you setting up an email for us to change our orders to the side ladders soon or do we have to send an email on our order to get that changed to the side ladders configuration instead. Thanks.

OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@GOBI Racks For current preorders with soft top, are you setting up an email for us to change our orders to the side ladders soon or do we have to send an email on our order to get that changed to the side ladders configuration instead. Thanks.
We will be sending an email and making calls to change any orders!

OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone! Hope everyone is good, just so ya know I am slowly making my way through calling everyone who placed their orders for any ladder changes! Hope to be done by end of next week!

Mustbeheresomewhere

Badlands
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Chevrolet Silverado, 2022 Bronco Badlands 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Gobi Racks,
Can you please explain the difference between the standard cross bars and the stealth elevation cross bars?

Sponsored
OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Gobi Racks,
Can you please explain the difference between the standard cross bars and the stealth elevation cross bars?
Hey there! The standard cross are a removable bar the connects the the top bar of the rack. The elevation cross bars are meant to hold a rooftop tent or other gear above the rack slightly. It allows you to attach more to the sides of the rack without interfering with the tent, for example a side awning or ax/shovel!

OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hey @GOBI Racks will this be available for the 2 door hard top and will i be able to take the hard top off with it installed?
Hi! Yes, you can place an order for the 2door on our website now! The panels are removable while the rack is still on!

greenmachine343

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi! Yes, you can place an order for the 2door on our website now! The panels are removable while the rack is still on!
the panels AND the rear part? I will order one this year for sure if

1. Doesnt damage/dent the rear quarter panel and paint
2. Lets me take the (entire) hard top off without disassembling it (flipping back is fine)
3. Has more weight loading than the stock bronco roof rack

Last edited:
OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the panels AND the rear part? I will order one this year for sure if

1. Doesnt damage/dent the rear quarter panel and paint
2. Lets me take the (entire) hard top off without disassembling it (flipping back is fine)
3. Has more weight loading than the stock bronco roof rack
Hey there! You can remove the front and middle panels, if you decided to go with the side ladders you can slide out the entire back without removing the rack. If you go with the rear ladders you can either, use the quick release or remove the ladders to do so!
Sponsored