FastM400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator L, Wrangler JKU, Noble M400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

In high school I had an Alfa Romeo Spider, always had the top down, stopped off at a friends house, came back out and it smelled like :poop:. I figured I stepped in it in the yard, nope on the passenger side mat was a nice fresh turd...their cat must have hated me...better than cat pee I guess. I had rubberized mats so I got lucky...

I have never had a problem with the jeep though...never any reason to lock it with a soft top..I mean you can unzip the back windows...
Sponsored

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As soon as the weather hit 76+ and was clear the top and doors were off on my wrangler. I went everywhere like that. School, grocery shopping and to the mall. Granted that was rural NC and now I live in Texas.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes sir, that has been the bane of convertibles since their conception. I never leave the top down/or off unless I can see the thing from where I am at the time. It's sad, but there are some stupid mean ass people out there that will be jealous that they can't have what you have.

Sponsored

Hulkbuster19

Badlands
First Name
Mike Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, nice neighborhoods, just curious to experiences. Sorry for the title, must have just slipped my mind that it could have caused the stallions to get restless...
at some point bestop will make a soft top for it....and that will at least keep the idiots from throwing crap in it

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The gladiator (and the JL I assume) has all kinds of interior locking compartments - center console, glovebox, rear seat backs (can fold down but can be locked upright) and rear seat bottoms fold up to reveal a (optional) locking case.

I’ve gone without the top plenty of times around town and no issues.

I don’t leave anything valuable in the car and use the locking storage for things I need for the truck but aren’t super valuable.

JK

Clark

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had Jeeps for years and years. Only time any of my Jeeps were messed with was at night. If you don’t want it stolen, lock it up or take it out of the vehicle. Of course, this was before I owned a home, I was renting and parked on the street.

I never experienced issues with people throwing trash in any of my rigs or theft of any kind during trips or driving around town.

Sadly, soft tops are easy to slash and grab. So I’d go with a hard top for sure. There will be tons of aftermarket support for securing or locking personal items as well. Until then, each night be sure to get your stuff out and lock up anything you don’t mind someone walking away with. Or keep it in your garage.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco Going Topless for the First Time 40C08C2A-C283-4A69-B473-E7F310F3C809

One thing I will be adding first to my Bronco is a shade screen. Parked my Jeep downtown once and came back to find bird crap on the seat. ?

elfshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When I lived in Arizona I didn't have a top on the Jeep for weeks at a time. I didn't live in a great area of town and never really had trouble with it. With that said, my Jeep wasn't brand new and did a good amount of rock crawling with it, so it had some battle scars. So while lifted, locked and fully capable - it didn't necessarily look like the nicest Jeep around.

It will be a little harder with a new Bronco, but I plan on doing my best to embrace those old topless days with the Jeep. While the vehicle is going to look at lot nicer - I'm also *way* better insured now than I was then!! ;)

Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thats why i'm going BD, it has basically a washable inside (seats/floor) so if birds feel like having a party or some a-hole, i can just wash it out.

Plus my kids will probably make more of a mess than anybody else so.
Truth

OP
OP
edgeflyer

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They offer one for the Ranger.

Screenshot_20200816-164554_Messages.jpg

Sassafras

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went topless for the first time today. Wanted to stop at the PGA store, but realized I had my laptop with me.:rolleyes:

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Parked mine naked at my job for 10 hours a day for 4 days. I worked at a Walmart. Pretty ghetto one too. Nothing happened., except like 20 people asked to take pictures. Was last October and only Bronco in the area back then.

Ford Bronco Going Topless for the First Time B3591438-196B-4DA1-B585-9FF298A8E598
Sponsored