Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the seat at what felt like a comfortable height. It was a soft top and I closed the top (it was open at the showing, with the doors off) and it felt cramped. I might have a taller torso than some, I dunno. I'm sure I could have adjusted things more but no way would someone with 7" of extra height on me have been comfortable in one.
I dunno man I think you're going to have to sit in it again because there's no way.

The kid from bronco nation is 6'1" and he's on video showing the huge space above his head
Sponsored

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the seat at what felt like a comfortable height. It was a soft top and I closed the top (it was open at the showing, with the doors off) and it felt cramped. I might have a taller torso than some, I dunno. I'm sure I could have adjusted things more but no way would someone with 7" of extra height on me have been comfortable in one.

Man if you were 6'6' then you would only feel comfy in a Hummer H1 then is my guess 🤨

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Canceled reservation and bought a Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro. Around the same price and I get more bang for my buck. Leather,360 degree camera ,JBL audio…etc. Good luck everyone
i mean how could you how ?. I thought we was in this together smh 😕

but jk aside good luck can’t beat a quality yota

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dunno man I think you're going to have to sit in it again because there's no way.

The kid from bronco nation is 6'1" and he's on video showing the huge space above his head
Fair enough, I should get the chance soon at Moab for the Off Roadeo.

I didn't take long in the Bronco that day, there was a line of people waiting to see it and I was already pretty disappointed and underwhelmed at that point so I just wanted to leave.

But by far it was way more cramped side to side. I genuinely suspect that's why the doors were off because it was very noticeable when I sat on the passenger side and closed the door. I drove there in a MDX and drove the Bronco Sport while I was there and both were roomier.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you have the seat all the way up or something? I'm the same height as you and there is a TON of headroom. Even more so with a soft top
I'm 5'9
In the front seat I had plenty of room
Ford Bronco Good bye bronco Screenshot_20210422-192554_Outlook

In the backseat however....

Ford Bronco Good bye bronco Screenshot_20210422-192630_Outlook

But I was perfectly comfortable all throughout that 4 door

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Canceled reservation and bought a Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro.

Not one of those glad you're leaving better for the rest us guys. Sorry it came to that for you but its not not hard to understand. If the Bronco is your everyday driver and you need it , totally understand moving on. It's frustrating. Good luck, I own a Ford and a Toyota both good vehicles.

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@cardinalsfan I think you may have different standards for comfort in this vehicle then a lot of us here.

I'm 6'4, 220 lbs, with a 34" inseam. I fit pretty comfortably in the Broncos I sat in, and my head was still several inches below the top of the roll bar.

Compared to a Jeep, I found it far more roomy with better visibility, and it'll only be better in the 2 door with the b pillar pushed further back.

As for quality, it all seemed significantly better than even my 2015 f150. I order my basequatch for under $40k, and given everything I've seen, it is one hell of a bargain, and I can't even find another vehicle that gives me the options I care about for even remotely the same price. (But I don't need, or want, most of the luxury doo-dads, even the base model has more than I would choose if I could haha)

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Canceled reservation and bought a Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro. Around the same price and I get more bang for my buck. Leather,360 degree camera ,JBL audio…etc. Good luck everyone
Thanks for letting us know. We've been wondering what your decision would be.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am going the opposite route. I currently have a Cement Grey 2017 TRD Pro...
Cement Grey? Jeez, Toyota manages to make even their colors sound boring! :LOL:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.