First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
To be fair and honest he and many others made the reservation/order with Granger based on Fords stated plan to fill orders based on when they were reserved. It wasn't until after Ford wouldn't allow you to switch dealers (another Ford lie) that it became apparent that Ford was favoring their larger dealers and using allocations to limit dealers that offered a good price without screwing customers. I and the OP made our decisions based on what Ford had published as their policy for filling Bronco orders. Ford has done nothing but lie and change their policies to benefit large dealers charging big ADMs. I and many others trusted Ford to do what they stated. With perfect hindsight and knowing you can't trust anything Ford says it was obviously a bad decision to go with certain dealers. It's rather pretentious to blame the person that believed what Ford was saying. If anyone needs your scorn it's Ford Motor Company.
Spot on.

OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Xrayphoton1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Which model? I have a Mojave and I’m coming up on a year and love it!

8AE9E698-76DD-4259-89D6-80D860D86B25.jpeg
Damn that looks good. Are those 37s? I went with a Texas trail edition which I believe is based on the sport s. I was driving by the dealership and the blue caught my eye. I stopped in and it was a stick shift which was perfect bc I had been wanting to get back into a manual trans before they're all gone for good. I put a corsa exhaust on it already and it sounds really good, like a gtr, no drone or bassyness to the sound. And quiet at cruise. The only thing I don't really like is the gearing. It's only got 3.73s and with the manual the gears feel really long. My Jeep friend says I just need to get 37s and a 4.88 or 5.13 and that should fix it! Lol, I haven't even made my first payment on it yet

Ford Bronco Got my order in! PXL_20221008_151247847

Sponsored
OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Damn that looks good. Are those 37s? I went with a Texas trail edition which I believe is based on the sport s. I was driving by the dealership and the blue caught my eye. I stopped in and it was a stick shift which was perfect bc I had been wanting to get back into a manual trans before they're all gone for good. I put a corsa exhaust on it already and it sounds really good, like a gtr, no drone or bassyness to the sound. And quiet at cruise. The only thing I don't really like is the gearing. It's only got 3.73s and with the manual the gears feel really long. My Jeep friend says I just need to get 37s and a 4.88 or 5.13 and that should fix it! Lol, I haven't even made my first payment on it yet

Ford Bronco Got my order in! PXL_20221008_151247847
Thanks! Those are just 35’s with a 2” lift! Do you have the 3.6 or the diesel? The Texas trail is exclusive but I love that color! I always go blue so I decided to get sting gray this time lol. Yeah, 3.73 is rough. I have the 4.10 and it’s adequate. Gearing is expensive though, but if you want bigger tires and lien the manual and plan on keeping it, it’s worth it.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

PXL_20221008_151247847.jpg
From someone who has the 6 speed, 4.88s and 37s ......

DOOOOO EEEEEET

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is a lot of "butt hurt" going on in this thread.

OP, sorry for you getting screwed. I still thing there is something odd to keep bashing Ford after you have supposedly "moved on" with a Jeep.

Way too much of people's lives on social media is spent bitching, especially when you no longer have a dog in the hunt, but hey, whatever turns your crank.

I'll just stop watching the thread...

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had to order a jeep as well in January since I didnt get my Bronco. Took them 3 whole months to build it. Jeep prioritizes customer orders over dealer stock. Imagine that!!!!!!

In another few months if I don't get my Bronco, I'll have yet another Jeep!!! Stop the madness.

OP, sorry for you getting screwed. I still thing there is something odd to keep bashing Ford after you have supposedly "moved on" with a Jeep.

Way too much of people's lives on social media is spent bitching, especially when you no longer have a dog in the hunt, but hey, whatever turns your crank.

It might be over for the OP, but what about the thousands of reservation holders still waiting. Nothing odd at all about bashing Ford. They deserve it and more!!! Maybe everyone will stop when all orders are filled!!!!!

And he still rewards Granger with the Jeep order.
You mean instead of a Ford order that he waited over 2 years for. Seems logical to me. Maybe you should re-read my comment about Jeep prioritizing customer orders over allocations for customers.

thats Ford right?? After all the missed sales they could have had.

You act like you having a reservation gives you some special "Bronco Privilege" Get over yourself and head to your Jeep forum. Speaking of your Chrysler product, the Jeeps started sucking after AMC got bought out. Oh and I owned a 1979 AMC Jeep CJ-7 w/Renegade package on it. Does that mean I am a privileged Jeep owner? No, but your chrysler jeep sucks in comparison.
Every other car manufacture turns a reservation into an order and then you actually take possession of the vehicle you ordered. I know crazy right.

Last edited:

Phoenix Justice

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150- Fusion- Mustang- YJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For what it’s worth, my key to the wait (res 7-14/15-20)
Had been hoping for 20 + years that Ford to bring the bronco back.
When I reserved/ordered I told myself “I’ll see it when I see it” till then life goes on.
Received both bout 2 months ago, quickest 2 years of my life “not waiting” bam and they were here.
A watched pot never boils.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Ford deserves nothing but criticism for how this fiasco has been handled. The very same people who shouldn’t have Broncos are in here now running their mouths about how Ford’s broken system benefitted them. Jeep builds customer orders before stock and in order…small dealer like Peterson, Gupton and Granger can sell 100’s of Wranglers in a year at 4-6% under invoice purely from customer orders. Jeep doesn’t step in and say, “oh no no no! You don’t sell enough Jeeps! Your customers can f off and wait, should have known better!”

As for visiting this website…I’ll tell you the same thing I told the other guy.

A) our Jeep order is not even 24 hours old so why would I not be here? My wife decided Monday morning she would consider a Jeep and started looking.

B) I haven’t come here for the riveting forums in well over a year. I come to talk to the 100+ people I made friends with in our Colorado groups over the last 2 years. We have multiple private messages going that look like they’re at 17,500 replies combined.

OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For what it’s worth, my key to the wait (res 7-14/15-20)
Had been hoping for 20 + years that Ford to bring the bronco back.
When I reserved/ordered I told myself “I’ll see it when I see it” till then life goes on.
Received both bout 2 months ago, quickest 2 years of my life “not waiting” bam and they were here.
A watched pot never boils.
I’m happy for anyone who waited and got their Bronco! My wife was very patient, she never really even asked me about the status. With no guarantee of even a 2023, we’re not rewarding Ford with even more money for giving us the middle finger.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m happy for anyone who waited and got their Bronco! My wife was very patient, she never really even asked me about the status. With no guarantee of even a 2023, we’re not rewarding Ford with even more money for giving us the middle finger.
Congrats on the new ride. IMO what you did makes a lot more sense than the guys waiting 5+ years at Granger.

Just wondering if you searched around for dealer stock or an abandoned order. The ADM days are quickly dying and you can get something at MSRP if you are willing to cast a wide net. Considering you placed an order in Iowa I figured that wouldn’t be a problem lol.

Best of luck with the Jeep. I was going to order a 4xe if my order didn’t come through. Just got lucky… although I have to admit I love my OBX a lot more.

Last edited:

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fuck did I log into Mall Crawlers of America dot Com this morning or something?

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats on the new ride. IMO what you did makes a lot more sense than the guys waiting 5+ years at Granger.

Just wondering if you searched around for dealer stock or an abandoned order. The ADM days are quickly dying and you can get something at MSRP if you are willing to cast a wide net. Considering you placed an order in Iowa I figured that wouldn’t be a problem lol.

Best of luck with the Jeep. I was going to order a 4Xe if my order didn’t come through. Just got lucky although I have to admit I love my OBX a lot more.
With so many in line with Granger I would just reorder a MY23 from another dealer. Especially with such a base build. The ONLY reason the OP hasn't been built is because it's in a priority line at the dealer that ordered a LOT of broncos. When I ordered in '21, I chose to go with my local dealer, what is a $1500 discount these days anyway, and had it scheduled same week. I was exactly 6 months to delivery (original build week 2/14, pushed 5 times to 5/2), but I ordered a stock 2.3 OBX soft top, only adding keyless pad and aux switches. I did jump others ahead of me at my dealer because they had constraints. My salesperson did tell me that. I think this should be a realistic time frame for a MY23 if you order a basic build from a dealer that doesn't have a ton of orders in the que. Kind of late to bail now, in my opinion.
Sponsored