Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

email from Albert's post. Has anyone received an email from Sean or is this something that Albert meant was coming? Just wondering if I missed it somehow. Can't wait to get the call. Now to figure out BaseSas or BD... still a darn struggle. LOL
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
October reservations are awesome, itā€™ll be the only time Iā€™m at the start of the line. 10/1 at 12:01 here! šŸ˜Ž

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

email from Albert's post. Has anyone received an email from Sean or is this something that Albert meant was coming? Just wondering if I missed it somehow. Can't wait to get the call. Now to figure out BaseSas or BD... still a darn struggle. LOL
As I understand we will receive an email from Sean by the end of the week. Then he'll start calling next week.

BTW, "The struggle is real". :)

Sponsored

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi folks! Is anyone from CA placing an order through Granger? Would Granger handle the license and registration for out of state purchases? It's hard to ignore $1k below invoice :)

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

October reservations are awesome, itā€™ll be the only time Iā€™m at the start of the line. 10/1 at 12:01 here! šŸ˜Ž
sheesh! I was being nice and waited until 2:31 PM.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As I understand we will receive an email from Sean by the end of the week. Then he'll start calling next week.

BTW, "The struggle is real". :)
" 'BY' the end of the week". Which week? :alien: Yeah, left yourself open there Jim. ;)

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi folks! Is anyone from CA placing an order through Granger? Would Granger handle the license and registration for out of state purchases? It's hard to ignore $1k below invoice :)
there was a thread started by Zach at Granger regarding out of state purchases. I do not have it handy, but search Zach's posts or search out of state granger

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hear that they will cut the requisite checks made out to the Registry of Motor Vehicles or what ever they are called, give them to you, and then you get to go wait in line.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hear that they will cut the requisite checks made out to the Registry of Motor Vehicles or what ever they are called, give them to you, and then you get to go wait in line.
It was quite odd at the Maryland dealer I bought my plastic car from. I paid the requisite amount of taxes for North Carolina, and they turned around and gave me a check right there. Must be some type of law in Maryland that requires that 'round robin of money.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can't remember the exact way that will be handled, but it was easy enough as I recall. I'm fairly sure you'll have to stand in that infernal DMV line, and do it yourself when you get your Bronco home. Yep, it's the same at every DMV office in the country. Stand in line, and wait for the surly agent to call you up. And God help if you don't have all of the paperwork in order. :)

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't remember the exact way that will be handled, but it was easy enough as I recall. I'm fairly sure you'll have to stand in that infernal DMV line, and do it yourself when you get your Bronco home. Yep, it's the same at every DMV office in the country. Stand in line, and wait for the surly agent to call you up. And God help if you don't have all of the paperwork in order. :)
ā€œSir, this is DD-96523 not DA-96754. Youā€™ll also need a copy of your insurance, not a phone. Youā€™ll need to prove you bought the car with pictures at the dealer. Your dealer needs to send over a HA-923, HC-865 and BG-672. Once you have those please come back.ā€

It was a nightmare with my Challenger. I showed up and the dealer didnā€™t fax something, I donā€™t remember. Girl lost her shit on me and was rude AF and told me to basically go away and come back some other day. I called the dealer and they said they can fax it over. I went back in and asked a different lady about it and she said it was no issue and once the fax came through she would call me up. I was out the door 15 minutes later. Most of these employees suck.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ā€œSir, this is DD-96523 not DA-96754. Youā€™ll also need a copy of your insurance, not a phone. Youā€™ll need to prove you bought the car with pictures at them dealer. Your dealer needs to send over a HA-923, HC-865 and BG-672. Once you have those please come back.ā€
My favorite was "Do you have proof of insurance"? Yes ma'am, I have an insurance card with the VIN printed on it. "No, that won't work, you need the "OU812" form with the VIN, and agents name". Holy chit..............:rolleyes: o_O
Sponsored