First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My favorite was "Do you have proof of insurance"? Yes ma'am, I have an insurance card with the VIN printed on it. "No, that won't work, you need the "OU812" form with the VIN, and agents name". Holy chit..............:rolleyes: o_O
The sad part is I made all of that up 🤣
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi folks! Is anyone from CA placing an order through Granger? Would Granger handle the license and registration for out of state purchases? It's hard to ignore $1k below invoice :)
If you're financing, they can add the amount for taxes and tags to the loan amount and Granger can cut you a check. You have to do the legwork, though, and figure out the amount you will need.

Alternatively, if you've got a down payment saved up, you can hold back the taxes and tags amount and save them the trouble. This is where I'm going to end up.

Itsmeclooney

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello! First time poster here but have been lurking a while. Currently I've got a day one reservation with a local dealer here in Georgia. They won't budge from msrp + tax/tag/title/doc fees.

I'm tempted by this granger $1000 below invoice deal but wasn't sure about transferring my registration. If I were to swap dealerships to granger, would I still be likely in line for a MY21? It would I be placed back in the queue? I have a few of the 6 mortal sins in my build (sas, 2.7)

Thanks!

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello! First time poster here but have been lurking a while. Currently I've got a day one reservation with a local dealer here in Georgia. They won't budge from msrp + tax/tag/title/doc fees.

I'm tempted by this granger $1000 below invoice deal but wasn't sure about transferring my registration. If I were to swap dealerships to granger, would I still be likely in line for a MY21? It would I be placed back in the queue? I have a few of the 6 mortal sins in my build (sas, 2.7)

Thanks!
With a July 13th reservation, you should be in fine shape to get a MY21 from Granger. The constrained options could be an issue, but we don't have details on how limited the availability is on each of them to know for sure.

Itsmeclooney

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With a July 13th reservation, you should be in fine shape to get a MY21 from Granger. The constrained options could be an issue, but we don't have details on how limited the availability is on each of them to know for sure.
Double checked my reservation and it looks like it was actually 7/14 (10157***) but I would have swore that was the day of the announcement. Either way, good to know that a transferred reservation doesn't reset the queue.

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base
if you've got a down payment saved up, you can hold back the taxes and tags amount and save them the trouble. This is where I'm going to end up.
Exactly my thoughts as well, should hopefully make it that much easier for everyone!

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Double checked my reservation and it looks like it was actually 7/14 (10157***) but I would have swore that was the day of the announcement. Either way, good to know that a transferred reservation doesn't reset the queue.
Check to see when Ford sent you the reservation confirmation e-mail. Ford's website shows the date in GMT, not EDT, so it shows the 14th for everyone.

Edit: You'll have to check the e-mail header for the timestamp. The body of the e-mail is using GMT.

Itsmeclooney

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Check to see when Ford sent you the reservation confirmation e-mail. Ford's website shows the date in GMT, not EDT, so it shows the 14th for everyone.

Edit: You'll have to check the e-mail header for the timestamp. The body of the e-mail is using GMT.
Gotcha. 7/14 5:30 pm est. Why'd i wait a few hours? Lol

Sponsored

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you're financing, they can add the amount for taxes and tags to the loan amount and Granger can cut you a check. You have to do the legwork, though, and figure out the amount you will need.

Alternatively, if you've got a down payment saved up, you can hold back the taxes and tags amount and save them the trouble. This is where I'm going to end up.
Also a Granger/October/CA buyer.
go to the CA DMV website. They have a calculator for taxes and fees. You put in state of purchase, total price and then your local ZIP. It gives you your total for Taxes, Title and Fees. If you have AAA, you may be able to do this process at the AAA office.

coolbreeze

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My first question will be how many orders are between Oct. 1 and 30? I need to cancel one.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Godspeed, and look forward to hearing from you!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Grangtober gets its own guy! Awesome!

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Sean Masters 1614443492980

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

sheesh! I was being nice and waited until 2:31 PM.
Wow! Now I'm starting to wonder how many October reservations are before me! I didn't put in the reservation until 10/01/2020 10:22:03 pm MST.🤩
Sponsored