Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

“Sir, this is DD-96523 not DA-96754. You’ll also need a copy of your insurance, not a phone. You’ll need to prove you bought the car with pictures at the dealer. Your dealer needs to send over a HA-923, HC-865 and BG-672. Once you have those please come back.”

It was a nightmare with my Challenger. I showed up and the dealer didn’t fax something, I don’t remember. Girl lost her shit on me and was rude AF and told me to basically go away and come back some other day. I called the dealer and they said they can fax it over. I went back in and asked a different lady about it and she said it was no issue and once the fax came through she would call me up. I was out the door 15 minutes later. Most of these employees suck.
What Colorado County are you in? I've had pretty good experiences with the Jeffco DMV. With Covid, it is even better because you make a reservation vs having to wait in line. The last time I was there with my son to register his car, I realized I had neglected to add it to our insurance. Whoops. The agent sat there patiently while I used my phone to add the vehicle to our insurance and then showed her proof on the phone. I was expecting her to get tired of us at any moment and tell us to come back when we were prepared, but she was quite pleasant.
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What Colorado County are you in? I've had pretty good experiences with the Jeffco DMV. With Covid, it is even better because you make a reservation vs having to wait in line. The last time I was there with my son to register his car, I realized I had neglected to add it to our insurance. Whoops. The agent sat there patiently while I used my phone to add the vehicle to our insurance and then showed her proof on the phone. I was expecting her to get tired of us at any moment and tell us to come back when we were prepared, but she was quite pleasant.
That was Weld county back in 2019. Every other experience I’ve had hasn’t been too bad, I was just making fun of the DMV a bit because it feels like that when you go.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone actually been contacted in any way by Sean? I completely get that contacting everyone before calling starts 'next week' could mean they don't intend to start calling until March 6th, but that would be less then 2 weeks to contact and process (per older Zach posts in November) more then half of their reservations.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone actually been contacted in any way by Sean? I completely get that contacting everyone before calling starts 'next week' could mean they don't intend to start calling until March 6th, but that would be less then 2 weeks to contact and process (per older Zach posts in November) more then half of their reservations.
Nothing yet Jake. The wait continues......:)

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've not heard anything since I signed up in December. No call, nothing.
You're fine my friend. If the reservation is in the system like mine I have confidence they will contact us when it's our turn. It's a big boat, and there are a lot of us in there with you.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure why someshoes deleted his post, but
We will contact all of our reservation holders prior to the March deadline so thank you for your patience at this time...
This was from 2/26/21, so they say they will get it done and Zach said in another post that everyone who wants to try ordering a '21 will be accommodated. Just might want to double check you did not miss an email in a spam folder and might want to drop them a line to verify they have you in their system. Albert had to add me to the October group because they missed it originally (was a forum member only offer as I recall) and I wasn't on the list even though my new reservation arrived in October.

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure why someshoes deleted his post, but

This was from 2/26/21, so they say they will get it done and Zach said in another post that everyone who wants to try ordering a '21 will be accommodated. Just might want to double check you did not miss an email in a spam folder and might want to drop them a line to verify they have you in their system. Albert had to add me to the October group because they missed it originally (was a forum member only offer as I recall) and I wasn't on the list even though my new reservation arrived in October.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-october-reservation-holders-update.12779/

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You gonna let him up in here so we can welcome him aboard the board?... :D ...
Not yet, will have his fingers busy for the next 3 weeks building Bronco orders...(y)

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
However if you'd like to place your order for a 21 MY Bronco on the slim chance it would get scheduled we're planning on doing that. I wouldn't be shocked to see some reservation holders with a no restrictions build (i.e. Big Bend, 2.3, 4-door, soft top) get built because the commodity is available for 2021 MY. It certainly doesn't hurt anything to convert an order.
Thanks Sam, that is the thread, I pulled the relevant portion out above.

Scumby

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

New to bronco6g
I received an email from Sean on 2/25/21. I contacted him on 2/26/21 he said I was his first contact. Sean answered all my questions and was very helpful. My order was completed and returned to me in a couple hours. Both Sean and Zach are super nice to deal with and take the time to make sure everything is perfect.

Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow! Now I'm starting to wonder how many October reservations are before me! I didn't put in the reservation until 10/01/2020 10:22:03 pm MST.🤩
i just went back and checked my email. Ford sent me the confirmation email on 10/1, 10:05am.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i just went back and checked my email. Ford sent me the confirmation email on 10/1, 10:05am.
He will start sending them out on Monday probably in groups of 50 and has almost 600 to do...

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

He will start sending them out on Monday probably in groups of 50 and has almost 600 to do...
Wow, I knew there were a lot of us, but would have never imagined that many. Sean's gonna be a busy little fella. :)

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not yet, will have his fingers busy for the next 3 weeks building Bronco orders...(y)
@Granger Ford - Guessing that if we have had the quick "Yes, please hold my request to MY22" conversation with yourself/Brandon/Zach then we will not be getting the 'Sean call'.

Is that an accurate thought/statement?

Last edited:

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Granger Ford - Guessing that if we have had the quick "Yes, please hold my request to MY22" conversation with yourself/Brandon/Zach then we will not be getting the 'Sean call'.

Is that an accurate thought/statement?
Is NOT being a MY22 even a realistic option for October reservation holders?
Sponsored