Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Albert, sorry to sound dumb, but at 72 I am not exactly at the cutting edge of technology. Do we print out your email, fill in the requested info, scan and send back to XXX? I know what I am ordering- do I print and scan the build sheet too? Thanks for your patience.
Don't feel bad. You're not dumb at all.

Just hit reply on the Granger email, copy the questions from that email into your response, and answer them. Like this:

a. First: Susan

b. Nickname “preferred name”: Susan

...and so on...

Then, go to the Build and Price page and build your Bronco. You probably did this a long time ago and saved a PDF, but do it again, but this time don't save the PDF. Instead, when you're done, click on the URL bar at the top of the page (that starts with https://) and right-click with your mouse and select Copy.

Then go back to your email, and under the answers you wrote, right-click again and click Paste.

That's it! Of course, you have to hit "Send," but you knew that.

I'm old too, and put up with a lot of ageism in the workplace before I got smart and started my own business. Took a whole lot of flak from younger folks who didn't realize my MBA was in technology management and I did sys admin and tech support work for years :)

Now get to that email! Old people like you and me don't have that many years left to enjoy our Broncos and every second counts!
Sponsored

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for all your tireless work Albert and everyone at Granger. Replying to that email made this all feel very real ( I am giddy!!) and we are still a long way from done!! Let's do this thing!!

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just grab the URL (address bar) from the top of the page and please remove the email address from your post so spiders do not get it and start spamming me...
@mrock - Albert is asking you to go back and edit your post so his email isn't there for the whole world to see and start spamming him with.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

my replacement, for when I retire...welcome to the Bronco B6G crowd.... :cool:
But you're not allowed to retire!!! Ever.
????
Earlier in this thread @Granger Ford asked that the contents of the email not be widely/publicly shared and people edit their posts that included references... including that specifically.

Not sure why, but...
If it is too detailed, a scammer can send you and email pretending to be Albert. For example, if Albert's email said in the subject line "It's a pink and purple day today!" and somebody posts that info online, some shrewd crook is going to send out emails to a million people with that as the subject line to see if anyone will bite.?

Bauer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Shows

date:Nov 23, 2020, 8:03 PM
subject:Granger Ford

Sent not opened yet, check the promotions folder it did not come from the same domain as the first one did...

Albert
Doh.. still nothing. Mind sending a second email?

Sponsored

Dracheo

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit, Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is probably going to sound dumb. I got my email and replied, but then realized it was for my October reservation (which I will likely cancel). I just got my original reservation switched over and will be committing to it. Do I need to send another email for it?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Albert do you want me to add both my reservation numbers on one email regardless of which one I ultimately choose?

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We got our email and now my wife and i need to hash out a few final decisions before sending in the information. It's getting closer!

Sponsored

TD723

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Shows sent, not opened and not returned so may be in spam check the entire folder for Granger Ford

date:Nov 23, 2020, 8:05 PM
subject:Granger Ford
Nothing in my spam Folder, I responded to your original email to me from July. If you have an opportunity can you Take a look and double check the email address?
Thanks again

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is it just me? Or has anyone else started experiencing feelings of disappointment everytime they get an email notification that isn't from Albert @Granger Ford???
???