K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Granger Ford
How will you handle long-distance deliveries of vehicles that include both tops (hard and soft), the bimini top, the tube doors, and whatever other accessories customers decide to order? You probably can't just dunp everything in the Bronco and send it on its way. So, what happens with all the stuff that simply won't fit? Is it shipped separately? I can see some crazy costs happening, if you have to ship a couple (or several) large items, in addition to shipping the Bronco.
Not answering this for Ford or Granger. Just thinking out loud logically.

Hardtop will be installed on the vehicle, back seat folded down, softop folded (packed up) in the trunk, tube doors unopened (in boxes) in the trunk, Bimini top unopened in bag on top or on the front pass seat/footwell, and what-ever-else you factory ordered should fit fine inside.

Hit “FULL Send”, next!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is going to be everyone at Granger from the moment after they order until delivery, lol

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - to our current reservation holders giphy - 2021-01-12T152014.045
Poor folks will be twitchy for months after the deluge ends. Don't make loud noises around them!

KJR50

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is going to be everyone at Granger from the moment after they order until delivery, lol
More like this!!! We want Albert, we want Al...
Ford Bronco Granger Ford - to our current reservation holders 95334758-CD83-4182-867A-FA7D3F94CE71

People in town will be asking who’s this Albert? Is he a famous celebrity?

Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know that the Jeeps come with both tops installed, do not know if that is a Jeep only thing, we will cross that bridge when it presents itself...
My question was not just about tops. I am asking about equipment that cannot be installed. The tube doora, for example, cannot be installed with the regular doors. At some point, therw will be no room invthe vehicle for uninstalled accessories. If I was buying locally, i would load it all into my wife's truck. Since I am buying from Granger, I don't have that luxury. Crossing that bridge, when we get to it, really does not help me plan for what may be coming. So, what hapoens with accessories that cannot be installed and will not fit inside the vehicle?

Also, if a person buys the hardtop, the softtop, and a bimini top, I am positive you will not be able to install all three. Please tell me you have a plan for these possibilities.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not answering this for Ford or Granger. Just thinking out loud logically.

Hardtop will be installed on the vehicle, back seat folded down, softop folded (packed up) in the trunk, tube doors unopened (in boxes) in the trunk, Bimini top unopened in bag on top or on the front pass seat/footwell, and what-ever-else you factory ordered should fit fine inside.

Hit “FULL Send”, next!
That would be my assumption, but Granger just said they don't know. Also, I am asking about overflow. Suppose you get all that stuff, plus both tops. I'm curious how the overflow will be handled.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That would be my assumption, but Granger just said they don't know. Also, I am asking about overflow. Suppose you get all that stuff, plus both tops. I'm curious how the overflow will be handled.
FedEx, or UPS maybe. I understand what you're saying, it could be a problem. I know with the back seat down my Wrangler will hold a ton of stuff. But, if you're traveling to pick the Bronco up you still need a little room for luggage, and of course your significant other. :)

gofastguy

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My question was not just about tops. I am asking about equipment that cannot be installed. The tube doora, for example, cannot be installed with the regular doors. At some point, therw will be no room invthe vehicle for uninstalled accessories. If I was buying locally, i would load it all into my wife's truck. Since I am buying from Granger, I don't have that luxury. Crossing that bridge, when we get to it, really does not help me plan for what may be coming. So, what hapoens with accessories that cannot be installed and will not fit inside the vehicle?

Also, if a person buys the hardtop, the softtop, and a bimini top, I am positive you will not be able to install all three. Please tell me you have a plan for these possibilities.

Things have a way of working out. Worst case is not everything fits and you ship a couple things at your own hassle and expense.

In the JL Wrangler world, dual tops and some of the accessory type items were associated with delays in production and delivery during the launch

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We do not know because we do not know the facts of the issue/non issue at hand...

Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FedEx, or UPS maybe. I understand what you're saying, it could be a problem. I know with the back seat down my Wrangler will hold a ton of stuff. But, if you're traveling to pick the Bronco up you still need a little room for luggage, and of course your significant other. :)
I'm not travelling, but yeah...you get what I'm saying. I'm curious, because additional large shipments (beyond shipping the truck) could be quite expensive. It would be nice to be prepared for those costs.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We do not know because we do not know the facts of the issue/non issue at hand...
I guess, I am asking if you have a plan to deal with any items that cannot be attached to or placed inside the Bronco. It seems like you may not have even considered the possibility this could happen.

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess, I am asking if you have a plan to deal with any items that cannot be attached to or placed inside the Bronco. It seems like you may not have even considered the possibility this could happen.
What do you want them to do? Take a wild ass guess? Then everyone will take that wild ass guess and repeat it until everyone thinks it’s fact (as has happened many times) and people will be upset when it turns out to not be the case. Just chill until they can get us the actual facts...

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What do you want them to do? Take a wild ass guess? Then everyone will take that wild ass guess and repeat it until everyone thinks it’s fact (as has happened many times) and people will be upset when it turns out to not be the case. Just chill until they can get us the actual facts...
I would kind of like them to tell us how they plan to handle that situation. It seems like you are taking it personally. Calm down a bit and consider that it's just a question, and it deserves a better answer than "we'll cross that bridge when we get to it."
Sponsored