sbplum

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve had a good experience with Landmark Ford so far, have no ADM and honoring X Plan in writing from them.
Honestly, their GSM is a huge bronco guy and owns a classic one himself. I’m hoping Landmark is this secret dealer that OP is referring to.
Thanks!!! I’ll get in touch if the dealer OP is talking to doesn’t pull through
Sponsored

rand442002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live in Montana and I'd consider a switch for Granger pricing. It's a bit of a drive but still 400-500 miles closer then the other places I'm looking at. Like others have, they need to get their deal out ASAP though because that deadline to switch dealers is approaching quick.

jbehba

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Porsche Cayenne, 2001 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In Portland and would definitely be interested.

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why doesn't this dealer reach out themselves? There are other dealers on here posting offers on this forum?

66RivieraGS

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Buick Riviera GS, 1972 Ford F-250, 2015 BMW 435i M-Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Why doesn't this dealer reach out themselves? There are other dealers on here posting offers on this forum?
@OC4x4
Yeah seriously. Really wish we could know what dealership is contemplating doing this Granger type deal. I think this thread is proof enough that it would be worth it for the dealer. @OC4x4 do we have any updates? If not you should reach out again and start pressing. The end of October will be here before ya know it, and if this dealer wants to maximize their turnout, they need time to get the word out on this deal.

Sponsored

smseagren

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This whole thread has been a waste of time. Nothing is happening with this alleged dealer with interest in offering Granger pricing.

We can't even get the name of the dealer that contacted the member...which seems ridiculous. I'm going with Granger and not wasting my time. Again, I'm not going to wait a couple more weeks for a dealer to organize this and put all the info on this site.

Don't waste your time guys. This thread was similar to the other thread about gauging interest in a volume order with a dealer for a better discount.

OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry for the late response, my home was one block away from the mandatory evacuation zone and things have been absolutely nuts in Oregon. I understand if some of you feel this thread is a waste of time.......

I reached out to the dealer for an update on 8/28 and again on 8/31. He replied back on 9/3 with this:

"Sorry for the delay. Our end of month routines get a little nutty. I am still Gauging the interest. outside of the Norcal guys, doesnt appear to have a bunch of Oregon peeps. we are definitely considering.

For the record, I think when people realize that there is little margin in vehicles anymore and they factor in fees, shipping etc, I am not sure how may will stay committed to making a 1000 mile journey, and waiting a few weeks for delivery. When its all said and done, it could be less than $1000 difference between the convenience of taking delivery locally, and building that bond with a dealer, and buying from out of state, shipping, fees etc.

We will for sure decide before the dealer change cutoff, and I will make you fully aware of whatever we decide. It would be much easier if I had a solid commitment, great CSI, etc. I realize we wont get that, and its a gamble for us.

I will let you know, hopefully shortly!"

I agree that it doesn't sound promising. For those that want to counter his points, which I have already sent to him, the dealer is Dicks MacKenzie Ford.

BroncoBC

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting. Granger and Stephens have no problem posting what they are willing to do.

What concerns me is a dealer that will not commit based on concern of volume. That right there is a tell tell sign they are not interested in a group sale.

How many are in this group that are within 500 miles and willing to transfer their reservation? I would if they beat granger’s 1300 below invoice with additional add on’s also discounted below retail.

Shipping isn’t very expensive.

For example with only 20 people that change over to a dealer in Oregon and an average out the door price of 40 thousand that dealer would have 800,000 in sales that they probably wouldn’t get otherwise.

rand442002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe it's just me but we, as the consumers, shouldn't have to try and put in a bunch of work in to convince them to take our money. If they want our money, they should be working for it. It's obvious to me from the pretty quick replies to the initial outreach to gauge interest that there is plenty of interest, especially since they'd be the only West coast dealer with this type of offer. I'm not in a hurry to use my 1 and only allotted dealer dealer change but they need to shit or get off the pot.

As shown by the enthusiasm for Granger, if you offer it, they will come.

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry for the late response, my home was one block away from the mandatory evacuation zone and things have been absolutely nuts in Oregon. I understand if some of you feel this thread is a waste of time.......

I reached out to the dealer for an update on 8/28 and again on 8/31. He replied back on 9/3 with this:

"Sorry for the delay. Our end of month routines get a little nutty. I am still Gauging the interest. outside of the Norcal guys, doesnt appear to have a bunch of Oregon peeps. we are definitely considering.

For the record, I think when people realize that there is little margin in vehicles anymore and they factor in fees, shipping etc, I am not sure how may will stay committed to making a 1000 mile journey, and waiting a few weeks for delivery. When its all said and done, it could be less than $1000 difference between the convenience of taking delivery locally, and building that bond with a dealer, and buying from out of state, shipping, fees etc.

We will for sure decide before the dealer change cutoff, and I will make you fully aware of whatever we decide. It would be much easier if I had a solid commitment, great CSI, etc. I realize we wont get that, and its a gamble for us.

I will let you know, hopefully shortly!"

I agree that it doesn't sound promising. For those that want to counter his points, which I have already sent to him, the dealer is Dicks MacKenzie Ford.
Thanks for posting @OC4x4 and getting information to us. I agree it has been absolutely NUTS here. I was camping in Fisherman's bend over holiday weekend and into the week. Long story short I made it out about 4 hours ahead mandatory evac and have spent the week moving cattle and horses for my sister. Sending you well wishes during this time and help thy neighbor if you can!

I don't think the thread is a waste of time at all. We are all doing due diligence to find the dealer that works for us individually and true information is good. I have had similar results as you in my search with in Oregon and for now I am still strong with @Granger Ford with first reservation. I know there are good dealers in OR...just maybe not as good as Granger!;);)

Again, Stay safe my fellow PNWers.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe it's just me but we, as the consumers, shouldn't have to try and put in a bunch of work in to convince them to take our money. If they want our money, they should be working for it. It's obvious to me from the pretty quick replies to the initial outreach to gauge interest that there is plenty of interest, especially since they'd be the only West coast dealer with this type of offer. I'm not in a hurry to use my 1 and only allotted dealer dealer change but they need to shit or get off the pot.

As shown by the enthusiasm for Granger, if you offer it, they will come.

You hit the nail on the head...

The consumer is always in control...you own your wallet and the contents therein...

The old style of selling is to wear people down to nothing....

That is exactly why there is no need to gauge the market of a vehicle...

In 1 to 2 years after they are out then all will be priced like ours...so why wait to gauge?

There is an old saying either S*** or get off the pot!

GoDucks

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sierra All- Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am in. I plan on emailing the dealer mentioned above as another hint. Currently at Damerow. Have in writing they will not add ADM and will accept x plan. I have no previous experience with any ford dealers. Thinking of a smaller dealer on coast as some of my family know the owners but open today granger type deals.

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I posted this in the Northern CA thread but thought you all would like to know as well.

Have any of you seen this? Auburn Ford posted on their website that they will meet or beat any deal in writing on new vehicles. Has anyone contacted them to see if this includes the Granger deal? I just sent them an email with links to the Granger, Stephens, and Sewell deals posted on Bronco6G. Maybe if everybody starts pinging them they will see the potential.

1600842115084.png

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm willing to travel to Portland to get my bronco and drive it back to the central valley for the right deal so count me in

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs