mflnx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Almost every day when backing out of my driveway (with like 6 kids in the house across the street who play on the road), my backup camera keeps glitching. It freezes on a frame, flashes black, and eventually fixes itself. But it's at such a critical moment... the issue during these seconds are asking for an accident.

I'm obviously using mirrors and turning around for full awareness but I can guarantee you there's people who don't and if this is more widespread - could lead to accidents.
Sponsored

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This morning for no apparent reason none of my windows would roll down.
All would index when I open the doors, but the switches were dead.
Went back out to check the fuses and decided to start her up and try one more time....They all work fine LOL!!
Was in the low to mid 20's last night (ÂşF) but it has been MUCH colder with no issues.
IDK...I still love this damn thing so not worried yet. Haha!

kgolive

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I posted this on another thread but I’ll repost here as it seems more appropriate.

I have a 2023 Badlands with 600 miles on it. About a month ago I tried to remote start the truck and the app gave me an error. Ever since then, my truck cycles power to the ignition throughout the entire day until the battery is dead. I probably would have never noticed I had a problem because I was driving it daily. It wasn’t until it sat parked for a couple of days that I came out to a dead truck. Originally I had heard it making strange sounds when it was off but assumed it was normal after doing a Google search and reading the truck has various servos that may function when off. The only reason I haven’t taken it in is because it has been in the body shop getting fitted for fiberglass fenders and quarters. But even with no key present the truck will try to turn itself on all day every day until it’s completely dead. Can’t wait to get it back together so I can get it resolved.

dsenatore

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 U14, 1976 U15
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
****Update******
********Brought the Bronco in for service at Flood ford in E. Greenwich, RI. They found that spread female pin in connector C140, pin 9, on circuit CBK01 that powers the low speed injectors was loose. They replaced it and all is good. They also replaced the wiper motor and checked the fuel gauge but that came back ok. It had gas but just wouldn't start due to the connector. Very relieved that they actually found the issue and was an easy fix!*******

I picked up my new 23 Badlands on March 27 from Horsham in PA. Those folks are great by the way, couldn't be happier with them. Headed back north and hit traffic at the Tappan Zee Bridge in NY, came to my first standstill. When we started to move the Bronco hesitated and sputtered for a sec, enough to notice but it got going and kept going and drove fine before and after. Made it to RI with @ 40 miles worth of gas on the trip computer and the gauge looked like it matched. Went back out to start it and it sputtered and died several times. Let it rest and tried again. Same thing but I gave it gas and it started then died. Seemed like it was out of gas so I brought a can back the next day and poured it in and she started right up. Bad fuel gauge reading...

Filled it up and we didn't use it again until the weekend. Wife and son took it out and they were stopped at a light and when it was time to go it just died. 5 minutes at an intersection and it finally got going again. Checked the fuse box bolts and though they weren't loose I was able to tighten them a couple turns. Wife took it out a few days later and same thing happened a couple times. Once when getting back in from store to start and another just trying to get going from a stop. Both with the auto start/stop disabled and active. Less than 300 miles and very concerning. We booked a service but have to wait until April 25.
Anyone else with similar stories?

Last edited:

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Almost every day when backing out of my driveway (with like 6 kids in the house across the street who play on the road), my backup camera keeps glitching. It freezes on a frame, flashes black, and eventually fixes itself. But it's at such a critical moment... the issue during these seconds are asking for an accident.

I'm obviously using mirrors and turning around for full awareness but I can guarantee you there's people who don't and if this is more widespread - could lead to accidents.
Mine does this 4 or 5 times a week. Shutting off and restarting does not clear it, it will just randomly start to work again.

camera.jpg

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Gremlin:
Ford Bronco Gremlin / Reported Issues Thread Gremlins

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I picked up my new 23 Badlands on March 27 from Horsham in PA. Those folks are great by the way, couldn't be happier with them. Headed back north and hit traffic at the Tappan Zee Bridge in NY, came to my first standstill. When we started to move the Bronco hesitated and sputtered for a sec, enough to notice but it got going and kept going and drove fine before and after. Made it to RI with @ 40 miles worth of gas on the trip computer and the gauge looked like it matched. Went back out to start it and it sputtered and died several times. Let it rest and tried again. Same thing but I gave it gas and it started then died. Seemed like it was out of gas so I brought a can back the next day and poured it in and she started right up. Bad fuel gauge reading...

Filled it up and we didn't use it again until the weekend. Wife and son took it out and they were stopped at a light and when it was time to go it just died. 5 minutes at an intersection and it finally got going again. Checked the fuse box bolts and though they weren't loose I was able to tighten them a couple turns. Wife took it out a few days later and same thing happened a couple times. Once when getting back in from store to start and another just trying to get going from a stop. Both with the auto start/stop disabled and active. Less than 300 miles and very concerning. We booked a service but have to wait until April 25.
Anyone else with similar stories?
Hey there. I can look into your Bronco’s concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?

unit32

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey there. I can look into your Bronco’s concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?
Been killing myself trying to figure out how to contact you. Having an issue with my Bronco and need some answers

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think I saw others with this issue: Rear Doors rubbing on the bottom nearest to the wheel well on the 4-door. They're little chips now but I know they'll rust eventually

SF Cowboy

Badlands
First Name
Cort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hood latch alarm...
Open door alarm when no one is around
plastic guide pin in front roof panels knocking
might have the known grinding when its cold MT

All things considered mine have been minor... but only have 700 ish miles on her so we will see:)
Sponsored