Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Backup Camera blacked out.
Has done this once or twice and comes back after a restart or prolonged sitting while off (like overnight).
Blacked out right now, hoping it works tomorrow. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Has done this once or twice and comes back after a restart or prolonged sitting while off (like overnight).
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.

EcoJuice22

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
6 months of ownership and 10,000+ miles of driving - got a few gremlins starting to show up in mine too;

• Passenger front window will stop auto-rolling up and won't close all the way. I have to physically hold the switch up for it to proceed to shut and sometimes it still fights me.
  • Apple Car play will freeze often. Rest of the Ford touch screen interface is fine, but car play specifically freezes and will not fix until I power cycle.
  • Screen also flashes white sometimes after turning the car off and letting it sit for a minute before locking the car.
  • Recently I got the various messages that pop up talking about hill start assist warning, parking brake failure, and needing to go get serviced.
  • When on small trips like from Los Angeles to San Diego, sometimes the AC will go on full blast by itself. For example, if I have it set to fan speed 1, while driving on the highway, it will randomly just start to blow very hard.
  • While on the topic of AC, sometimes at a red light, it causes the car to tremble noticeably hard. Not sure if that's just a by-product of having the AC on during a hot day in the Bronco, but it's definitely noticeable.
Any luck getting the vibration from the a/c addressed by the dealer ?

DanielIvan

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any luck getting the vibration from the a/c addressed by the dealer ?
It actually kind of calmed down a bit. It has downgraded from a shake to an audible pulsing low hum. I'm holding off to see what other recalls come in the next few months.

EcoJuice22

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It actually kind of calmed down a bit. It has downgraded from a shake to an audible pulsing low hum. I'm holding off to see what other recalls come in the next few months.

Good to know. I've got 3800kms on my Bronco now and I noticed it get better but I also switched to premium fuel in the last 1000kms.

I also noticed that the fan speed would pulse a lot when in sport mode and braking momentarily. I'll definitely be mentioning it when I go for service.

Sponsored

EVH1994

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Eljohno

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Went to Celebration West last week out in Colorado and after being on trails in 4 low and put it in reverse then going back into forward gears the backup camera would stay on. I could watch those behind me as we went down the trail. Sometimes the screen would go back to normal on it's own, sometimes when I'd shift from 4 L back to 4 H or 2 H. Sometimes I'd get a warning that camera was not available and to see dealership. Thing is I know of three others at the event that had same issues. I was told that Ford knows about it and it's a software problem.

KingE2124

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.
Mine is doing this same thing and haven't even had vehicle for a week now.... been almost a full 24 hours of not working.

Wvwaiting

Badlands
First Name
Nichole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is a weird one. Circumstances...doors and roof off, stored overnight in garage. This has occurred every morning this week, for about the first mile. During the day after the initial start this doesn't happen.

KingE2124

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you find a solution to this or did it just start working again?

Sponsored

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you find a solution to this or did it just start working again?
Nope...Actually did it yesterday after NOT doing it for a few weeks...Who knows man....Who knows.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went to Celebration West last week out in Colorado and after being on trails in 4 low and put it in reverse then going back into forward gears the backup camera would stay on. I could watch those behind me as we went down the trail. Sometimes the screen would go back to normal on it's own, sometimes when I'd shift from 4 L back to 4 H or 2 H. Sometimes I'd get a warning that camera was not available and to see dealership. Thing is I know of three others at the event that had same issues. I was told that Ford knows about it and it's a software problem.
Mine has this same issue. only in 4L

Bronco_43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 91 Beretta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don’t forget black screen of death I.e none of your features work. I have owned my Bronco for 1 year/9000 miles- my infotainment screen has been totally non-functional for 1/4 of that time/mileage- and the best part is Ford Canada doesn’t know how to fix it 😂 first and last Ford. Absolute junk.

LT. DAN ICE CREAM!!!

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Be super careful attempting to roll down your windows when it's cold outside. These window regulators seem to be made out of tissue paper and will break easy on you. My Bronco has been in the shop since December 26th waiting for a LH front window regulator that's on back order with no estimated time of arrival of a new one.
Sponsored