First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I keep hearing more complaints, problems and issues.
Windshields breaking/cracking
Windows constantly need reprogramming
Windows rattle.
Soft top rain flows into your lap
Soft top breaking tabs on windows
Hard top issues 1.0 and 2.0

Tow truck story. Less than 1000 miles and the engines stopped while driving. (Not worth the risk) Some valves, some computer/sensors stuff. Does it matter? Driving and your engine shutting down is not a good thing. Family safety is vital and this vehicle has a shitty record so far.

Hoses and bolts issues
Coolant leaks.

Paint issues, scraps and lack of paint.

Random codes being thrown.

I always liked Ford products, i really wanted one last manual transmission vehicle, before they go extinct. I think purchasing this will not be beneficial to my family.(Bronco should be in this week too)

I'm thinking the best thing to do at this point to is to pass on this vehicle.
Wait for it to get more reliable IN A FEW YEARS.

Purchasing this now will most likely be a headache later on.
Probably the smart choice is to wait …sadly my common sense isn’t working very well regarding my bronco purchase.
Sponsored

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you! Also if you can possibly get a part number it would be greatly appreciated. I am calling my local dealer service for that info as well. Hopefully they will give it to me. I am also trying for the original dealership to try and expedite part.
I called again today, the part is still not at the dealer. 🤷‍♂️ Now on 6 weeks at dealership.

You have any luck?

NTBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called again today, the part is still not at the dealer. 🤷‍♂️ Now on 6 weeks at dealership.

You have any luck?
Yes . I first dmessaged ford on twitter. they contacted me and gave me an email. I had previously gone to a dealer near me (purchased car 500 miles away) and they didn't have part. I took car; didn't want them to take dash apart just to check cable. They said it was back ordered. I went to home and email the person from ford. I gave them my dealer service station. They replied with my reps name etc and ford rep told it was being expedited order. I didn't believe it but got part in two weeks. installed works great. was Instrument panel cluster.

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes . I first dmessaged ford on twitter. they contacted me and gave me an email. I had previously gone to a dealer near me (purchased car 500 miles away) and they didn't have part. I took car; didn't want them to take dash apart just to check cable. They said it was back ordered. I went to home and email the person from ford. I gave them my dealer service station. They replied with my reps name etc and ford rep told it was being expedited order. I didn't believe it but got part in two weeks. installed works great. was Instrument panel cluster.

That is great that Ford did that.

Thank you. I messaged Ford through 6G and humbly and politely asked them to look into it.

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rear locker solenoid here. Can still use everything else, just no rear locker. They are changing out the rear differential to fix it.

topher3134

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Wherever the Army takes me, middle east right now
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250 Superduty FX4, 2012 F150 FX4, 2007 Wrangler unlimited Sahara
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My alternator went on the highway after driving to an off-road park to take dirt bikes. My ram 1500 led the way down the dirt road and it has no issues so I guess 2-6 inch deep muddy road puddles ruin alternators too now. Also it disabled the system for radar when it stopped working along with about 5 other things as we rolled to a stop. Less than 6k miles on it.

drscott2u

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks having the same problem I’ll get a hold of Dealership Monday . I just know they’re in the learning curve too so was a little apprehensive.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base two door Bronco. 7 speed, I noticed first and second gear were getting a little notchy to shift into in the last week or so. Now when idling, I hear a grinding noise of sorts. I have less than 1300kms on it. Probably a bad throw-out bearing, yay
Update. Transmission is shot, something let go. They are replacing it.

82 days later I finally got my Bronco back. They suspect it was bad bearings.

Last edited:

ToddLabbq

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2.3L waste gate sensor fault with less then 150 miles. there are a few more threads related to this known problem. Taking to dealer Monday and will update thread with progress

Sponsored

Baseaf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

21 2.3 4 door base non sasquatch. 4x4 been broken for 2+ months. Have replaced electrical connectors, cv axle, power train control module and it still has issues.

Clem

Wildtrak
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did a search and came up empty but has anyone else had any of the MIC roof latches come loose? My second row top section on the passengers side comes loose or "un-latches" itself every couple of weeks or less. It is the only one that does this.

DanielIvan

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
6 months of ownership and 10,000+ miles of driving - got a few gremlins starting to show up in mine too;

• Passenger front window will stop auto-rolling up and won't close all the way. I have to physically hold the switch up for it to proceed to shut and sometimes it still fights me.
  • Apple Car play will freeze often. Rest of the Ford touch screen interface is fine, but car play specifically freezes and will not fix until I power cycle.
  • Screen also flashes white sometimes after turning the car off and letting it sit for a minute before locking the car.
  • Recently I got the various messages that pop up talking about hill start assist warning, parking brake failure, and needing to go get serviced.
  • When on small trips like from Los Angeles to San Diego, sometimes the AC will go on full blast by itself. For example, if I have it set to fan speed 1, while driving on the highway, it will randomly just start to blow very hard.
  • While on the topic of AC, sometimes at a red light, it causes the car to tremble noticeably hard. Not sure if that's just a by-product of having the AC on during a hot day in the Bronco, but it's definitely noticeable.

PghBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
6 months of ownership and 10,000+ miles of driving - got a few gremlins starting to show up in mine too;

• Passenger front window will stop auto-rolling up and won't close all the way. I have to physically hold the switch up for it to proceed to shut and sometimes it still fights me.
  • Apple Car play will freeze often. Rest of the Ford touch screen interface is fine, but car play specifically freezes and will not fix until I power cycle.
  • Screen also flashes white sometimes after turning the car off and letting it sit for a minute before locking the car.
  • Recently I got the various messages that pop up talking about hill start assist warning, parking brake failure, and needing to go get serviced.
  • When on small trips like from Los Angeles to San Diego, sometimes the AC will go on full blast by itself. For example, if I have it set to fan speed 1, while driving on the highway, it will randomly just start to blow very hard.
  • While on the topic of AC, sometimes at a red light, it causes the car to tremble noticeably hard. Not sure if that's just a by-product of having the AC on during a hot day in the Bronco, but it's definitely noticeable.
Your window issue. There is a way to reset the auto roll feature. I think it goes: window all the way up. Roll window down and keep the button pressed for 5 seconds. Then roll it back up and hold it for 5. Someone posted it here. The same issue happened to me. Everything else seems like you have a short somewhere.
Sponsored