85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That’s great to hear. I know we gave Mike Levine a hard time early on but he is turning out to be a truly helpful person who is showing caring, customer service and urgency. I hope this gets resolved for you.
He's been a good guy for a long time, he has a rough job.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You did well by contacting Mr. Levine. He is genuinely interested in making this process a success for the customer and corporate. He personally got involved with my order and got the shenanigans straightened out. I think you've contacted the individual with the ability and tenacity to get this fixed. Ford owes him one hefty bonus for the work he's putting in to keep this ship upright.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Props to Levine.

That dealer is piece of shit, gives all dealers a bad name.

Makes Ford look bad too. I hope Ford Corporate puts some real painful sanctions on that dealer.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Car dealerships again proving they are one of the only consumer facing industries that have absolutely no idea that the internet exists and they can’t get away with this shit like they could 20 years ago. Good luck getting this resolved OP, sounds like you’re heading towards a favorable outcome.

Sponsored

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should have cc'd your salesman when you emailed Mike L. That would have gotten them to change their tune real quick.
Forward Mike's response to the salesman and let them know they'll be hearing from Ford corporate. That might be enough to scare them into giving back your stolen early reservation.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Forward Mike's response to the salesman and let them know they'll be hearing from Ford corporate. That might be enough to scare them into giving back your stolen early reservation.
I'd let the hammer fall....

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nah. Don’t give the dealership any time to rehearse their story.

It’s more fun if they’re caught off guard, and gives more power to Levine.

;)

BadlandsBronc21

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 2018 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What complete BS! So infuriating and I hope they make things right.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The dealer really needs to be held accountable by Ford for this. I wouldn't go as far as to penalize their allotment on the first run but would definitely put the screws to them on future Broncos after reservations have been met.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you're looking for a new dealer @DealerInsider is offering 3% under invoice and he's a straight shooter and very helpful.

He's in Horsham PA not too far - 45 minutes
WTF man? Should we push every day 1 reservation over there?

OP
OP

HadEnough

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't. I would not give them time to come up with an excuse. They Fd you so F them!
Agree
He's been a good guy for a long time, he has a rough job.
Agree, that was very very impressive especially at 11pm EDT. Keeping my fingers crossed.

;)
i

;)
I tried communicating with the dealership yesterday, and it was a complete waste of time. Done with that.

The GM tried to tell me “they have “60+ Bronco orders and its all very complicated,” “sometimes they need to moved things around” and he’s been “in the business for 40 years and I just didnt understand”

I told him its actualy very simple... I have 1 reservation for 1 vehicle, and under no circumstance should “my reservation” be used for anything, but “my vehicle.”

The thing that really pisses me off in all this, is that it was clearly, 100% coordinated from the beginning.

When I went in person to finalize my order, the sales manager was lying to my face when he claimed system problems wouldnt allow them to input my order. He clearly already had his eyes on my reservation for someone else.

Then, for 2 weeks he stalled and blamed Ford systems for preventing him from finalizing the order:

“There is still an issue but I am on top of it. Ford is working on a fix. I will let you know as soon as it gets resolved”

It’s now clear there was no “issue” and Paul the sales manager was just stalling me while he waited for their FE customer he was hijackjng my reservation for, to come in and finalize/spec THEIR vehicle on MY RES#

It’s been a difficult year for everyone, but the Bronco launch, reservation, order and selection process was a fun diversion for me and my family/kids, it gave everyone something to look forward to. Ill be damned if these lowlifes are going to undermine that for us.
Sponsored

Last edited: