Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's what someone with stock headlights would say
Not hating on your idea, I just dont care for the fad. The multicolored halos are tacky IMO. Like the neon under glow from 20 years ago or the "murdered out" look from 10 years ago. It's a fad, it too shall pass.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guess you want an “angry grill” also.

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not hating on your idea, I just dont care for the fad. The multicolored halos are tacky IMO. Like the neon under glow from 20 years ago or the "murdered out" look from 10 years ago. It's a fad, it too shall pass.
I respect if someone doesn't like it that's totally cool. I'd disagree it's a fad though. My truck won local shows because of my headlights- because noone else does them.

Also it's not even so much about the colors. I'd like to be able to run my Bronco DRLs on an amber and a yellow- I used to do that on my truck. Get off the modern white LED some days - change up the look. The piss yellow or amber DRLs would look dope in a Bronco imo

Sponsored

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow thank you I didn't know a fitted kit would be out yet. Not a bad price compared to some either. Even a full install video with it- dremel seems pretty sketchy tho lol but these guys ain't tossing em in the oven I guess.
Oh, they put it in the oven as well.

Had my Ram dremel’d, just needed a day or two dry to seal, it was all good, and ignore the haters btw, you do you
Ford Bronco Headlights are meant for the oven 🔥 23D892AA-F54E-407A-83DE-88C9BF1DB055

Halloween(ish) pic btw

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that adding a push or safari bar with lights mounted on it like every other Bronco owner? 😜
you mean the chin brace? I was for it, then it just seems weird, like why? (I get why, just dont like the look)

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

some of us never got the chance when we liked seeing them as kids and are bringing them back. Besides, why be like everyone else?

had my rocklights stuck in red for a week and cops didnt care at the time on a side note

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you mean the chin brace? I was for it, then it just seems weird, like why? (I get why, just dont like the look)
I don't mind some of them. Honestly a cheap rough country bull bar saved my truck in an accident and took/dealt the bulk of the damage. But if these guys are gonna rag on my ideas, I'll give it right back LOL just teasing

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's what someone with stock headlights would say
When I was a kid I saw my neighbor take a ball peen hammer to his prized 55 Chevy. When my Dad asked him what he was doing he said he was going to put a penny in each of those hammer dents. He was a little messed up from Vietnam and did a stint in the VA hospital shortly after that incident.
My point is…….no one else was doing the ball peen hammer mod back in the 70’s, but that didn’t make it a good idea. IMHO he would have been better off just slapping some Cragar wheels on it and hanging some fuzzy fur dice from the mirror like everyone else. But to each his own…..as long as you’re happy.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As the title says, wondering if anyone has seen a post where someone has retrofitted the Bronco headlights? I'd like to see some ideas before I pull these.

Edit: added pics for those who don't get my slang

Edit: so much hate? lol. I'd love to be able to run my Bronco DRLs in yellow or amber mostly if I want to get off modern white some days to change the look. It's an inexpensive mod and it's alot more customized than simply mounting things to your truck. To each their own.

View attachment 226340

View attachment 226341

View attachment 226342

View attachment 226343

View attachment 226344
I first want to say I understood your post and know exactly what you are talking about. The Silverado looks really nice by the way! Like what you did with the accent colors without going overboard.

With that said the bronco has cute little lights so less real estate to do much with unlike that MASSIVE headlight housing on the Silverado.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting... I honestly didn't even know this sort of modification was a thing people did outside of something in the Fast & Furious movies.

Definitely not for me... I have absolutely zero desire to do this to my Bronco.

But still pretty cool.

Channels321

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 WRX, 1981 Z28
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I respect if someone doesn't like it that's totally cool. I'd disagree it's a fad though. My truck won local shows because of my headlights- because noone else does them.
No one else mods headlights? Could have fooled me, I see plenty of trucks, Mustangs, Wranglers, etc... on a daily basis with various color changing headlights. It is definitely a fad. But to each their own, I have seen some nice setups, but most are just annoying looking to me.

As for your question I think I saw oracle offering or prototyping some headlights. I'm personally not a fan of using the oven, seen some horror stories. I used a heat gun to pull apart my WRX headlights when I added some switch back DRL c-lights. Sealed back perfectly with no leaks for last 3 yrs.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No one else mods headlights? Could have fooled me, I see plenty of trucks, Mustangs, Wranglers, etc... on a daily basis with various color changing headligyes. It is definitely a fad. But to each their own, I have seen some nice setups, but most are just annoying looking to me.

As for your question I think I saw oracle offering or prototyping some headlights. I'm personally not a fan of using the oven, seen some horror stories. I used a heat gun to pull apart my WRX headlights when I added some switch back DRL c-lights. Sealed back perfectly with no leaks for last 3 yrs.
I've never seen a color changing headlight in person in my life (except online) until I did mine. Still have not. But I'm in rural Canada. Crazy to me that you see them "on a daily basis."
Sponsored