BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I first want to say I understood your post and know exactly what you are talking about. The Silverado looks really nice by the way! Like what you did with the accent colors without going overboard.

With that said the bronco has cute little lights so less real estate to do much with unlike that MASSIVE headlight housing on the Silverado.
Very true that's just why I'd like to see an example before I split it. Really, I just want my DRLs to have the ability to be amber or yellow if I want.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I was a kid I saw my neighbor take a ball peen hammer to his prized 55 Chevy. When my Dad asked him what he was doing he said he was going to put a penny in each of those hammer dents. He was a little messed up from Vietnam and did a stint in the VA hospital shortly after that incident.
My point isā€¦ā€¦.no one else was doing the ball peen hammer mod back in the 70ā€™s, but that didnā€™t make it a good idea. IMHO he would have been better off just slapping some Cragar wheels on it and hanging some fuzzy fur dice from the mirror like everyone else. But to each his ownā€¦..as long as youā€™re happy.
I mean, I think having the ability to have my Bronco DRLs be amber or yellow (instead of white) at the press of a button... is a bit different from hammering pennies into the body of my vehicle. But if you think those two 'mods' are comparable, lol idk what to tell you āœŒ

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I mean, I think having the ability to have my Bronco DRLs be amber or yellow (instead of white) at the press of a button... is a bit different from hammering pennies into the body of my vehicle. But if you think those two 'mods' are comparable, lol idk what to tell you āœŒ
Well, both are an abomination. But you missed the point. The point beingā€¦..sometimes everybody else is doing a particular thing because it either works or looks good. Only one guy I know took a ball peen hammer to his classic carā€¦.he thought it was a good idea at the time. There was also a time when I thought wearing ocean pacific pants to school was a good idea. Anyways, like I saidā€¦.itā€™s your ride. Do as you will my friend, but no need getting your panties all in a bunch when someone doesnā€™t shower you with adulation.

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, both are an abomination. But you missed the point. The point beingā€¦..sometimes everybody else is doing a particular thing because it either works or looks good. Only one guy I know took a ball peen hammer to his classic carā€¦.he thought it was a good idea at the time. There was also a time when I thought wearing ocean pacific pants to school was a good idea. Anyways, like I saidā€¦.itā€™s your ride. Do as you will my friend, but no need getting your panties all in a bunch when someone doesnā€™t shower you with adulation.
I love the criticism that's why I posted the forum. Basically has anyone retrofitted the lights- should I do it- yay or nay kinda thing.

Seems people on this forum tend to throw in a dig everytime they criticise though. You compared my headlights to a guy hammering holes into the body of his vehicle lollll like those were a lot of work so that's pretty insulting tbh. You can hate things without being totally rude about it. I'm good with the honest criticism and even the little rude digs, but I'll give it right back. Lots of bullies on my introduction forum and this one āœŒ

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
ā€¦ the ability to have my Bronco DRLs be amber or yellow (instead of white) at the press of a buttonā€¦
That sounds very cool for the Signature lights. (y)
To your original question, I have yet to see anyone pull apart their lights yet. Iā€™m sure itā€™s only a matter of time though.

Sponsored

Channels321

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 WRX, 1981 Z28
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have no reason exaggerate, I do live in a large city and drive around town for a living so I'm sure that plays into it.
Here are the lights from Oracle I mentioned earlier:

https://www.oraclelights.com/collec...o-colorshift-rgb-w-headlight-halo-upgrade-kit
Very cool. I love how there is a fitted kit already. Again, I'm not gonna go crazy with the demon eyes and extra strips... I'd just love to have the option to switch the DRLs to a yellow or amber tone. I'm guessing Oracle products run through the Morimoto app, unless they're owned by DD maybe.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love the criticism that's why I posted the forum. Basically has anyone retrofitted the lights- should I do it- yay or nay kinda thing.

Seems people on this forum tend to throw in a dig everytime they criticise though. You compared my headlights to a guy hammering holes into the body of his vehicle lollll like those were a lot of work so that's pretty insulting tbh. You can hate things without being totally rude about it. I'm good with the honest criticism and even the little rude digs, but I'll give it right back. Lots of bullies on my introduction forum and this one āœŒ
I reckon it wouldnā€™t do any good to explain it to you again. Have a good day Sir and enjoy your Bronco.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think OP wants to go from:
This
Ford Bronco Headlights are meant for the oven šŸ”„ 1639858655108
To this
Ford Bronco Headlights are meant for the oven šŸ”„ 1639858449797

Just like the Bronco Raptor.

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think OP wants to go from:
This
To this

Just like the Bronco Raptor.
Love it.. exactly. I had both yellow and a dark amber setting saved for street legal driving with my Silverado. Here's my Bronco, to me the DRLs almost have a yellow tone in this pic...I think it's just the lighting and camera capture tho. But yes, the ability to switch between white and amber or yellow I think would look dope with my Bronco- or anyone's Bronco! Tell me I'm wrong.

IMG_20211209_133255~2.jpg

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love it.. exactly. I had both yellow and a dark amber setting saved for street legal driving with my Silverado. Here's my Bronco, to me the DRLs almost have a yellow tone in this pic...I think it's just the lighting and camera capture tho. But yes, the ability to switch between white and amber or yellow I think would look dope with my Bronco- or anyone's Bronco! Tell me I'm wrong.

IMG_20211209_133255~2.jpg
Apparently amber headlights is just the most craaazzy (apparently stoner) and ridiculed idea this thread has ever seen šŸ˜‚

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Apparently amber headlights is just the most craaazzy (apparently stoner) and ridiculed idea this thread has ever seen šŸ˜‚
Lol I feel you. It isn't my style to go crazy with all the other colors but the people on this forum tend to have stick up their asses and think if they don't like it it shouldn't be done lol. But I would consider it for the amber lighting because it does look sickk. Lol