Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love heated seats, but my wife hates them. I actually got lux mainly for the heated steering wheel... I've developed Raynaud's syndrome in my thirties and the steering wheel heat was a game changer for me.
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pre golf, heated seats are such a benefit! Especially this time of year. I have had them for years, but the MGV Bronco seats are really nice!

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Houston hereā€¦ the best is the heated steering wheel in the summer. Trust me. When youā€™ve got the AC on blast but your fingers are inevitably like icicles, that heated steering wheel is a dream! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ I wish the bronco had cooled seats. My husbands 250 has them and so does my current car. They are nice when you donā€™t want to scorch your butt on leather seats in the summer!

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My last 2000 Durango didnt even have heat and I live in Colorado. My carpooling buddy hated me on the negative 10 days. I also had that same Durango in Vegas and the AC didnt work either. On those 115 degree days I would get home soaking wet from sweat. I loved that thing.

Last edited:

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

New Englander so youā€™d think Iā€™d love heated seatsā€¦ but I canā€™t stand them. Theyā€™re basically a mandatory feature for my wife, so her Escape has them. Nearly every time I get in her Escape, I get 15 minutes down the road and think to myself ā€wow why is my bum so hot and uncomfortable? Did I sh*t myself and not realize it?ā€. Takes me a few seconds to realize itā€™s the heated seats.

I drove my dealerā€™s Expedition the other day that had air conditioned seatsā€¦ now thoseā€¦ those were nice. Iā€™d pay lots of money to get those on the Bronco.
Yikes broā€¦..Still laughingšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When I'm working days, heated seats are never used because the car is garaged over night. Nightshift had my car outside overnight, and heated made the drive home pretty nice. With Broncos future as a hunting vehicle they'll be nice.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I realize that I'm a Floridian, but it got down in the 40s this week when I was driving to work in the morning. Those heated seats are pretty sweet. I am looking forward to using them when it's in the 20s in January. It will be 80 later in the day, but that 20-something is harsh in the morning.

You can even use the heat on high if your back is sore. :LOL: I may or may not have done that.
I live in tampa and it was like 68 the last few mornings. Chilly! Lol

My 15 M4 has heated seats. Meh.
My 21 Blazer RS has them. Meh.

I had a WT for 2 days loan from Dealer and the heated seats really kick in. I was really impressed with them.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My favorite part of this story is that it takes you several seconds to figure out whether or not you've shit your pants.
This is going to be TMI for sure, but when I was 23 I got super sick and letā€˜s just say I had some surprise bowel movements. Ended up in a hospital bed with severe dehydration.

Heated seats brings back those memories. Scarred for life.

Fish tacos from a NYC street vendor. Donā€™t do it, itā€™s a trap.

StrictlyBroncos

Badlands
First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I realize that I'm a Floridian, but it got down in the 40s this week when I was driving to work in the morning. Those heated seats are pretty sweet. I am looking forward to using them when it's in the 20s in January. It will be 80 later in the day, but that 20-something is harsh in the morning.

You can even use the heat on high if your back is sore. :LOL: I may or may not have done that.
I used the heated seats this morning. No doubt they work, nice and toasty.

Sponsored

PavementQueen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love my heated seats, so it's a must have with back issues, as are power seats... which is why I had to get rid of my Wranglers. I have cooled seats as well now but those actually hurt my back and make me feel like I wet myself. No bueno.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is going to be TMI for sure, but when I was 23 I got super sick and letā€˜s just say I had some surprise bowel movements. Ended up in a hospital bed with severe dehydration.

There are two people in this world. People who have shit their pants in their life and liars. I sharted once in public and it changed my life in the same way.

We're all friends here and you've officially become my favorite user.

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone put em in aftermarket yet? I'm looking to do it

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New Englander so youā€™d think Iā€™d love heated seatsā€¦ but I canā€™t stand them. Theyā€™re basically a mandatory feature for my wife, so her Escape has them. Nearly every time I get in her Escape, I get 15 minutes down the road and think to myself ā€wow why is my bum so hot and uncomfortable? Did I sh*t myself and not realize it?ā€. Takes me a few seconds to realize itā€™s the heated seats.

I drove my dealerā€™s Expedition the other day that had air conditioned seatsā€¦ now thoseā€¦ those were nice. Iā€™d pay lots of money to get those on the Bronco.
Good for about two minutes to take the chill off the seats. After that I start getting swamp a$$! :geek:

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OMG - thanks for sharing we all been there at some point. Happened to me in Shanghai trying to use a squatter with half a bag on. Had to toss my boxers down the hole. Fire in the hole!
Sponsored