Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford has said X-plan will be available. And they currently offer A/X on all production vehicles. The only ones that are typically exempt are limited run vehicles or SVT vehicles, Mustang GT-500, Ford GT, Focus RS, Raptor are all exempt.

The Bronco is a standard production vehicle, except maybe first edition, so if they keep with current standards I'd expect A/X to be available. However, the dealership does NOT have to accept A/X pricing, so it's worth confirming they will if offered prior to the Oct 31st dealership change deadline.
Source on the October 31st deadline?
Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Dwrigh2

Big Bend
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As a follow-up to my post above, I reached out to my WV dealer this morning regarding offering pricing similar to Granger for those on the east coast or within a manageable drive to WV. This is probably most relevant to this group as the dealership is a 4 hour drive from Charlotte.

I'll keep you posted on response. Reply if this is of interest to you. I am sure the more volume the more likely they are to make the offer.
I’m interested in hearing about it

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm in Mooresville and have a reservation for a 4 door First Edition with Statesville Ford. Unsure of color (we like the Antimatter Blue but not available on the FE).
Received a confirmation email from the dealer ASAP and a call from the salesman the next day. We've texted a few times and if the FE is X plan eligible they will honor it.
Thought about switching to Ganger Ford in Iowa since we plan on hitting Moab Utah with the Bronco.
I'd be interested in what the WV dealer can do.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm in Mooresville and have a reservation for a 4 door First Edition with Statesville Ford. Unsure of color (we like the Antimatter Blue but not available on the FE).
Received a confirmation email from the dealer ASAP and a call from the salesman the next day. We've texted a few times and if the FE is X plan eligible they will honor it.
Thought about switching to Ganger Ford in Iowa since we plan on hitting Moab Utah with the Bronco.
I'd be interested in what the WV dealer can do.
Since I have seen a few folks say they would be interested in driving to WV instead of Iowa, I reached out to my friend to tell him about the Granger deal and potential for a few additional SE, East coast customers. I'll let you know when I hear back.

Sponsored

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since I have seen a few folks say they would be interested in driving to WV instead of Iowa, I reached out to my friend to tell him about the Granger deal and potential for a few additional SE, East coast customers. I'll let you know when I hear back.
Thanks for doing this. I’m interested to learn more about this one for sure if it becomes a thing. Much easier for me to get to WV and back to Charlotte of course.

SwankyTiger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
west of Asheville and have a 2 door black diamond reserved through Bill Knight Ford in Tulsa, Oklahoma since my cousin works there. Likely will go with a Base 2.7 sasquatch though, pricing dependent.

jeremyw2332

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in Goldsboro, reserved the 2 door Black Diamond, and the closest dealership to me is Deacon Jones. I'm all ears if anybody has info on good/bad dealers near me!

I also reserved through Deacon Jones and spoke with someone there and they couldn’t give me any info on what they will be accepting or offering.

Last edited:

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I also reserved through Deacon Jones and spoke with someone there and they couldn’t give me any info on what they will be accepting or offering.
I had the same experience. On one hand, I understand they can't give out information that they themselves don't have yet, but I haven't exactly gotten "warm and fuzzies" from them either. I might call the bigger dealerships in the Raleigh area just to get competitive offers

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah please share an update. I like Granger's offers but I'm not thrilled they're 20 hours away from me (Goldsboro)

Sponsored

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone familiar with Town and Country in Charlotte?

Rogue Tarheel

Badlands
First Name
Catherine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW T2, C10, Silverado, 4Runner, Camaro, Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm about an hour north of Raleigh, on the VA line.

Going through Crossroads in Henderson.
They've reached out, and I stopped by there. They don't have any details.

Going with the 2 door Badlands.
Antimatter blue or Iconic Silver.

jeremyw2332

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had the same experience. On one hand, I understand they can't give out information that they themselves don't have yet, but I haven't exactly gotten "warm and fuzzies" from them either. I might call the bigger dealerships in the Raleigh area just to get competitive offers
Yeah they just told me once the time comes to place an order they should have this info. I just don’t get how some dealers know and some don’t and at that point is it going to be to late to change dealers you know. But if you get any info on the Raleigh one let me know.
Sponsored