Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have totally forgot about posting an update for you but I did look over the Sport, but there wasn't a whole lot of attention being paid to it. I tried to get someone to fold them down but like I said there was a lot of attention being paid to the 4 Dr and the 2 Dr. The front seat appeared to be in a good driving position and wasn't to far forward or backwards. From what I can tell the rear seats do not recline any more than they are when they are locked back. The pictures below are the only one I got and I apologize I was pressed for time, but I will say it looks like ample room to sit back there for people say 6' and under. It looked about as much room as the 4 Dr
had by eye, I could be completely wrong so don't hold that to me. It looks solid, entry seems easy and looks like it would be mostly comfortable for a family to ride around in.
Hopefully you can see one in person because it, like the big bronco, look amazing. I really do hope they roll more out to dealerships for people to ooo and ahh over them..
1 (9).jpg
1 (10).jpg
1 (2).jpg

1 (3).JPG
Thanks man... appreciate the effort for sure. Yea I’ve studied the specs and the Sport is on par or better in rear seating if memory serves. Just got to get those logistical questions answered at this point. Appreciate the love for sure.
Sponsored