Sponsored

Help With Lockers, Bumpers and Stuff Requested (Base vs BD?)

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Really good point about vinyl seats. Wasn’t thinking about that. I’m in Palm Beach County and swore off leather, I dont know how I didn’t connect that thinking to vinyl.

I’m not convinced a winch is a waste, if only because if I’m alone a tow strap’s not gonna get me out anything. On the other hand, I have a literally never used a winch. I’ve always seemed to be able to figure something out.
St Pete Here, Can't imagine marine vinyl in Florida. You might survive if you have a top on, but direct sunlight you will melt into the seats and leave skin behind. I think you have to go cloth, and cover the seats if wet is an issue.
Sponsored

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Really good point about vinyl seats. Wasn’t thinking about that. I’m in Palm Beach County and swore off leather, I dont know how I didn’t connect that thinking to vinyl.

I’m not convinced a winch is a waste, if only because if I’m alone a tow strap’s not gonna get me out anything. On the other hand, I have a literally never used a winch. I’ve always seemed to be able to figure something out.
Some recovery mats might be a better option for sand and mud. Definitely cheaper than a winch and you won't need a land anchor either.

https://www.ebay.com/i/172081986704...MI_OTQu8jn7AIVkMDACh0Q9gtDEAQYAyABEgJZCvD_BwE

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks so much for all the info everyone - I really appreciate it. if the locker is available on BB then maybe I’ll look at that. Of course, I have had a hard time justifying the Big Bend other than the ability to get additional options. In and of itself it doesn’t seem like a great value, And as someone in another thread said it almost seems like it’s there to get people to upgrade to the Black diamond.

Maybe I’ll get lucky and they’ll offer the locker as an option on the base, too. I doubt it, but you never know.
Big Ben price is so close to Black Diamond price, especially after adding some options to Bend. So I decided on BD.
Sponsored